BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnlee Preview

The reason people on here wanted Sherwood was because he waves his hands and arms about on the touch line, well that's all he does, we could do that Topman, he's no good or he'd still be at Spurs.

Yes, because Spurs have a brilliant track record when it comes to managers. :lol:

It looks like Villa is turning out to be too big a job for Sherwood's early managerial career, but I still think he has enough about him to galvanize things here.

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, because Spurs have a brilliant track record when it comes to managers. :lol:

Spurs managerial selection process is a million times better than Venkys.

Everyone's calling for Bowyers head, I understand that fully, but he's going nowhere, save your breath.

Venkys probably don't even know we played today and don't get me started on 'It wasn't me gov' Shaw.

Have you looked at the stats - surely clearly better players would have played far better in the second half. Or is your argument that Bowyer is doing an excellent job in getting a performance like today against a team was so superior ?

To my mind there are only two statistics which matter in football - W D L and league position. The rest is nonsense made up by Sky trying to turn the game in to something it's not.

Our stats are two wins from fourteen. Lost today. 18th. Bowyer is responsible as he has managed the club for three years.

He won't resign so should be dismissed.

Burnley did an excellent job today, the sort Rovers can't do.

So this looks like its going to be Bowyers worst season so far(and that's saying something!) yet his jobs still seems completely safe and even more bizarrely he;s under no pressure from the fans on match days, Our club is so wrong in every aspect its just depressing.

What's the point in bowyer out chants? Can they be heard thousands of miles away?

Spurs managerial selection process is a million times better than Venkys.

Everyone's calling for Bowyers head, I understand that fully, but he's going nowhere, save your breath.

Venkys probably don't even know we played today and don't get me started on 'It wasn't me gov' Shaw.

You are right, GAV. The club is rotten from the inside, and Bowyer is symptomatic of that.

I would love to react to the drivel posted by Chaddy but it isn't worth the energy. If he is happy with how things are then he surely isn't the Rovers super fan he likes to think.

At the end of the day, we are a team of losers. We revel in hard luck stories. Even our fans seemed happy at the end and some women delighted in mocking my head in hand plight. Have we fallen that far that we laugh when someone is gutted at losing to our rivals? I traveled 6 hours today to the game but only pro Bowyer fans who have their ST and go to to be odd away game seem to matter in their eyes. News for them is that I've had a ST for 19 years and know well enough that the current situation is far from acceptable.

We should have won but we didn't. End of. We will finish at the end of the season where we deserve and I fear that could be the bottom 3.

Bowyer is useless and I have no faith.

Can anyone explain to me what another manager would have done today?

I cant think of too much

With a decent manager we might have been back in the pl now Chaddy. Anyway, the worst another manager could have done today is lost.

I cant think of too much

Another manager would have won more than 2 games but your head's too far in the clouds to care or realize.

I cant think of too much

You must be joking.

He would have made more than one substitution including bringing Henley on at right back and moving Marshall up on to the wing. Marshall was terrorising them.

I spoke with two ex pros after the game and they were almost lost for words about Bowyer's perceived inability to react tactically.

People applauding at the end somewhat shocked me. We've just lost to our rivals for the 2nd time running, and you applaud our team? What Sambo mentioned about people mocking him with his head in his hands is downright not on.

teamgb-11 "What's the point in bowyer out chants? Can they be heard thousands of miles away? "

in an indirect way yes they can, if they're loud enough for the media outlets to pick up and report about then it would be very hard for even the venkys to ignore the reports and eventually they would have to take action.

If you're really suggesting that we just do nothing and accept this crap then you have been defeated.

I cant think of too much

Success is measured in football by results. As a staunch defender of Bowyer you have to agree that our results are nowhere near good enough and so Bowyer should go. It is irrelevant what another manager would have done, if a team lose then the manager carries the can.

Archived