BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnlee Preview

The problem isn't the players its the bloody manager and his non decision making prowess that is the blame.

We have the players to walk this league, we have skilful players who with the right manager wold blossom, there is ability, there is a lot of class for this league its just that they are not being sent out with any tactics or with a plan b or c if a plan ever exists.

Yesterday leaving Henley benched was the first mistake. He should have been back leaving Marshall wide right where he would have flourished as we saw when he got on the front foot.

Putting Taylor on and taking Delfo off was his second biggest mistake.

The team can play good football, they have shown that v Derby. They can defend we have seen that. They can create and score we have seen this. What the team cannot do is seem to change their plans on the pitch and that is down to Bowyers lack of realism.

I am srick to death of we should have, could have, have played well etc etc its rubbish. We have 2 wins in 13. that says it all for me.

Leave now Bowyer as the only success you will have is taking us down.

Its time for the Venkys to act in a positive way now.

Imagine having the gall to come out with the crap he did post match knowing he has lost 2 on the bounce at home to Burnley. They weren't better than us, they didn't outplay us in any facet of the game. What they did was take the one chance they had and then fight for the cause whilst Rovers just took old Garys laid back approach and faield again !

#BOWYEROUT

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem isn't the players its the bloody manager and his non decision making prowess that is the blame.

We have the players to walk this league, we have skilful players who with the right manager wold blossom

How many players in our team have 'walked' the league before?

We have a team full of mid table championship players. That's where we are just below.

No, I won't just accept it. He's putting his opinion on a messageboard. People are therefore entitled to question it. You need to accept that.

Every single time somebody takes Chaddy to task, you step in. He doesn't need a guardian, Gav, he's a big boy. Stop getting involved.

You used to be a very good poster, now you're a bitter and twisted shadow of your former self, just part of the pack, and that Stuart is a sad, really sad and you're not alone....

Didn't really see Dyche doing a number on Bowyer yesterday. Creating the number of chances we did is not a good performance, tactically, from the opposition. The taking (or not) is nothing to do with either managers.

We looked better going forward, defensively and created more chances than them. Some people look at the result and then fit it to their narrative.

I know we got beat, which ultimately what it's about. But to suggests after that Dyche out thought Bowyer simply wasn't true.

You are right about yesterday but we have only won 2games all season...so I suggest most managers look at Bowyer has a bit of a soft touch ...

How many games has Bowyer won against teams in a higher league position than us ? Not so bloody many !

How many players in our team have 'walked' the league before?

We have a team full of mid table championship players. That's where we are just below.

Thankfully, someone with a bit of perspective.

We're a mid table championship side, regardless of the manager.

You are right about yesterday but we have only won 2games all season...so I suggest most managers look at Bowyer has a bit of a soft touch ...

How many games has Bowyer won against teams in a higher league position than us ? Not so bloody many !

We haven't won enough, black and white it's not good enough.

But Dyche certainly didn't out think Bowyer yesterday. And there is not a worse argument in football than suggesting a manager who shows 'passion' on the sidelines cares more than one who stands there. It's just ridiculous.

WOW !

I've got a hangover and the keyboard warriors are getting on my t1ts pal.

No...someone who shares your perspective. Two VERY different things.

Perspective is seeing the bigger picture, we agree on something and disagree on others, back to you.

Thankfully, someone with a bit of perspective.

We're a bit table championship side, regardless of the manager.

Blimey Gav, you were berating anyone who said we'd struggle against Burnley before the game as defeatist now you're coming out with the same!!!

I've got a hangover and the keyboard warriors are getting on my t1ts pal.

Perspective is seeing the bigger picture, we agree on something and disagree on others, back to you.

You need to look up the definition of perspective Gav.

You used to be a very good poster, now you're a bitter and twisted shadow of your former self, just part of the pack, and that Stuart is a sad, really sad and you're not alone....

We used to have a club we could be proud of, Gav. A large fan base. Manager's one could respect. A Chairman the rest of the league envied. Owners who cared. Premier League opposition. Our transfer news in the papers. Decent signings. A set up that was all about winning football matches not the value of the paying squad (that was a given). We used to welcome posters to this board even if they had an opposite view. Even if they didn't go to games. We used to be able to criticise the manager when he showed that he was no longer up to it.

I'm glad that you "used to" think I was a good poster. You've not told me that before. You've consistently had a go at me. So thanks for that.

I used to think that you were a decent sort. Still do actually. But you are so keen to jump to defend chaddy's opinion that you have forgotten that even those that you don't agree with have a right to one to.

look at the team set up against Derby and playing Taylor in the hole/centre midfield. stop Derby playing their game. they didn't created very little.

we created 2 clear cuts chances and Evans or Taylor should have scored.

and NO WAY did Dyche out tactic Bowyer yesterday.

Dyche had to keep barking orders out to his team cos he knew they were being out played.

Rovers tactics were right. Lawrence back in the hole and with the great chance he had to score. Bet he is still having nightmares about it.

we created chances for Rhodes and this time he didn't take them. another game he would have a hat trick

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion but I suspect that you are in a minority but just to remind you we are in the results business and this is how success is measured. I agree that Lawrence was back in his best position but then Bowyer shipped hi out wide to put Taylor in the position he was playing. When there is a league table for bad luck and performances you might get a few more agreeing with you about Bowyer but for now he is failing Blackburn Rovers massively and the real sad part is that some people cannot see it.

And Dyche was barking orders at his team because that is what good managers do.

look at the team set up against Derby and playing Taylor in the hole/centre midfield. stop Derby playing their game. they didn't created very little.

we created 2 clear cuts chances and Evans or Taylor should have scored.

and NO WAY did Dyche out tactic Bowyer yesterday.

Dyche had to keep barking orders out to his team cos he knew they were being out played.

Rovers tactics were right. Lawrence back in the hole and with the great chance he had to score. Bet he is still having nightmares about it.

we created chances for Rhodes and this time he didn't take them. another game he would have a hat trick

Pretty much sums it up chaddy.

Dyche shouting on the side lines seems to be what everyone wants to see, that's probably the reason why most on this site wanted Sherwood, who is as useless as Bowye, in fact he's worse than Bowyer.

Dyche shouting on the side lines seems to be what everyone wants to see, that's probably the reason why most on this site wanted Sherwood, who is as useless as Bowye, in fact he's worse than Bowyer.

Sherwood who manages in a league against Man Utd., Chelsea, Man City etc? Him who did a very good job at Spurs, saved Villa from relegation and led them to the FA Cup final Sherwood?

Yeah, give me Bowyer and his hands in pockets, staring at the floor approach any day.

Of course we want to see an animated manager on the sidelines who commands respect and has the capability to change and influence the game.

If I remember rightly you changed your stance on Bowyer after the Liverpool game - have you changed your opinion again?

Sherwood who manages in a league against Man Utd., Chelsea, Man City etc? Him who did a very good job at Spurs, saved Villa from relegation and led them to the FA Cup final Sherwood?

Yeah, give me Bowyer and his hands in pockets, staring at the floor approach any day.

Sherwood was rubbish at Spurs,lost the dressing room and was fired, why not get **** back if you want someone who's managed in the premiership.

He's rubbish at Villa also, 4 points from 30 is it? And he's got half decent players at his disposal, but he does wave his arms about a lot!

Anyway we digress, we'd all sack Bowyer, but those idiots in Pune think he's doing a great job.

I would love to know this more tactically astute manager is? most of this squad? the squad is performing very well and playing for the manager but not picking up the results sadly.

Tactically I think we have been fine since the international break(September one).

if a new manager does come in he is still going to have to deal with this embargo and this squad. he ain't going to have the luxury of changing the squad too much or bringing in too many players.

Funny, you sound exactly like bowyer

Sherwood was rubbish at Spurs,lost the dressing room and was fired, why not get **** back if you want someone who's managed in the premiership.

He's rubbish at Villa also, 4 points from 30 is it? And he's got half decent players at his disposal, but he does wave his arms about a lot!

Anyway we digress, we'd all sack Bowyer, but those idiots in Pune think he's doing a great job.

Utter tripe Gav. Sherwood ' s record at Spurs showed he was statistically their best manager in the Premiership era. Hardly rubbish.

But don't let little old facts get in the way of a good old mindless rant at those who dare to pick holes in your opinions.

I think your dual roles of self - appointed website content, quality control officer and resident mudslinger is taking its toll on you ☺

And you are right on venkys but totally wrong on bowyer and your constant defence of a wum like chaddy is tiresome

It's like those people who say they would prefer Holloway & McCarthy to Bowyer. And all the other names that people throw around.

Only a dumb stupid thick dopey moronic half witted monkey of a man (or woman) would want someone who has managed at the highest level, turned teams around with nothing but spirit and had teams promoted.

Just crazy talk isn't it.

Utter tripe Gav. Sherwood ' s record at Spurs showed he was statistically their best manager in the Premiership era. Hardly rubbish.

But don't let little old facts get in the way of a good old mindless rant at those who dare to pick holes in your opinions.

I think your dual roles of self - appointed website content, quality control officer and resident mudslinger is taking its toll on you ☺

Sherwood was sacked after about 20 games at Spurs, lost the dressing room, player revolt, funny that after statistically being the best Spurs managed Ever!

He's got 4 points from 30 at Villa, will be sacked soon, why? Because he's a cr@p manager, less experience than Bowyer in fact.

Stick to your day job.

It's like those people who say they would prefer Holloway & McCarthy to Bowyer. And all the other names that people throw around.

Only a dumb stupid thick dopey moronic half witted monkey of a man (or woman) would want someone who has managed at the highest level, turned teams around with nothing but spirit and had teams promoted.

Just crazy talk isn't it.

Welcome back Booth.

Archived