BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnlee Preview

Interesting, as I have noticed that you and I both agree that Henley is not ready for the first team, who would you play at RB?

IMO Marshal usually plays well at RB and used to link up with Cairney, and he hasn't played well on the wing for quite a while

Thats just stumped JAL, tumble weed moment, lets just all move on.

Blackburn-Rovers-v-Burnley-npower-Champi

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@PaulWheelock: Including season-ticket holders, and Burnley's sold-out 4,600 allocation, earlier today #rovers had sold more than 19,000 derby tickets. That was from Wheelock on twitter, hopefully a bit of a late surge tomorrow as there's no sales on the day of the game. The last time we played them at ewood in that 2-1 defeat also on sky the attendance was 21,500 but think we'll fall short of that this Saturday.

Who gives a toss how many come through the gate, as long as we beat the ****'s, that's all that matters.

Not gunna argue with you on that pal, I'm sure we'll make a lot of noise either way. Early start on the beer can't beat it really looking forward to this one.

Just been talking to dingle who does every game home and away.

He is emptying my septic tank.

He said he will call me Sir today and b'ard tomorrow. I told him to get in my tank where he belongs!!

His coach goes boozing in Rochdale then joins the convey just before Blackburn.

Decent banter (today).

I hope so, I really like him. He shows those who are overly tolerant of the 'job' Williamson does how a real midfielder at this level should play. He brings the best out of Evans too and doesn't tread on his toes.

I hope so, I really like him. He shows those who are overly tolerant of the 'job' Williamson does how a real midfielder at this level should play. He brings the best out of Evans too and doesn't tread on his toes.

In the short time he has been here he has become on of our most important players. His CV pretty much said he was a defensive midfielder but he gets forward really well. I think a combination of Akpan with either Guthrie or Evans is the way forward after being bereft of quality in that area for some time.

• Moderation Lead

OH DEAR

THE MISSUS UNWITTINGLY JUST FLUSHED THE LOO WITH SAID DINGLE STOOD IN THE TANK CHANGING THE ROLLERS ON THE TANK MOTOR.

WORTH A PHOTO !!

By unwittingly, do you mean deliberately? :rover:

In the short time he has been here he has become on of our most important players. His CV pretty much said he was a defensive midfielder but he gets forward really well. I think a combination of Akpan with either Guthrie or Evans is the way forward after being bereft of quality in that area for some time.

Absolutely. We've been crying out for someone like him and Guthrie ever since we started wasting money on a host of poor wingers, strikers and squad players. If he is fit, I'll be over the moon and expect to give them a game. With Williamson and Evans in there, I wholly expect we will surrender too much ground, get over run and ultimately lose.

I'm looking forward to Gutherie and Akpan - i'm still not convinced on Evans, although I do admit Evans is playing much better. I'm putting that down to him not having to carry either Lowe or Williamson.

Good team. My only quibble would be to ask if Taylor would offer more of a goal threat so should be on? No one except Rhodes looks like scoring, then Taylor comes in and shoukd have got two against Derby.

Not sure who to drop though to accommodate him.

I'd have thought Conway would have chipped in with a couple so far. Still, I'm a fan of his too.

For anyone worrying about the attendance at Ewood,last time we played at Turd Moor...15,000 in their promotion season.

A whopping 13k home fans on less the already counted but missing ST's that gave it a swerve and it looked like plenty had ! Apart from the old longside which was three quarters full the rest of the ground resembled a Lancs cup pre season game. To$$ers !!!

• Moderation Lead

Alas, there are plenty of Dingles in what I would class as Rovers territory- Rishton, Great Harwood, Accy, Ossy etc.

Accy has always been 50/50, though most Dingles in Accy tend to have family from over that way, or have moved to Accy from Burney.

But Rishton and Ossy shouldn't house any Dingles really, though there are a few kicking about there!

Archived