BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnlee Preview

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's on days like this that you need your leaders on the pitch.

...Who are those again? :rock:

We've looked a lot better on the leader front recently. Hanley, Duffy, Evans and Rhodes all seem a lot more vocal.

Addition of Akpan and Guthrie has also helped significantly. Still not great, but a lot better than last year when there was more hiding in my opinion, and Hanley in particular was awful.

Hopefully both Apkan and Barton are both playing and Akpan can get under Bartons skin like he did to Bradley Johnson on Wed. night.

Won't do a bit of good unless this ref "sees" it (has the balls to do the right thing) Hope he's understanding of the situation eas dont send o e of ours off before an hours up.

I'm more worried about Bowyer and his boys admitting defeat again!

Plenty of the fans on here seem to have already been defeated, no point hammering the manager and players when the fans can't get up fer it!

I have had a disaster.

I have just looked at my tickets and one of them seems to have a damaged barcode and I am sure it won't scan. Think something spilt on it but no idea!

Travelling from Cardiff and had ST for 19 years so I am panicking.

Will it be okay do you think? I know they don't provide duplicates which concerns me even more - it's literally just the end of the barcode but very worried it won't scan

We know Barton's an irritatingly barsteward so let's hope our players do too. They should all all out trying to rile him.

Barton, like Savage, has made a career of getting players booked and sent off. I wouldnt fancy our lot playing him at his own game. I can see him targeting Hanley at set pieces.

Best thing is to just ignore him and get on with it.

Never been less enthusiastic for a derby. Venkys, Shaw, bowyer even kean, Agnew, shabby before them it's just all taking its toll. Currently I feel like a passenger on the titanic heading knowing we are straight for an iceberg and powerless to do anything about it. Still sure after a 10am start in the pub and a bit of a sing song will be up for it.

Wednesday will definitely take its toll on us. That extra 24 hrs that Burnley have had to recover will give them an advantage. Thing is - how good are they? I don't know, but attitude will be everything. It'll take a big effort and anything less than 100% won't do. We can do 'em.

Plenty of the fans on here seem to have already been defeated, no point hammering the manager and players when the fans can't get up fer it!

Blimey Gav, you're in strange company there!

There's a long list of so called personalities, who got there before you.After all, the fans caused this whole melt down malaise, so they get all they deserve...

I have had a disaster.

I have just looked at my tickets and one of them seems to have a damaged barcode and I am sure it won't scan. Think something spilt on it but no idea!

Travelling from Cardiff and had ST for 19 years so I am panicking.

Will it be okay do you think? I know they don't provide duplicates which concerns me even more - it's literally just the end of the barcode but very worried it won't scan

Im pretty certain a steward will just let you through without much of a fuss, there's usually dozens of them around the turn stiles on derby days checking tickets anyway(whilst also patting people down and generally being over zealous jobsworths)

anyway, as long as your tkt ligit i wouldn't worry about it.

Im pretty certain a steward will just let you through without much of a fuss, there's usually dozens of them around the turn stiles on derby days checking tickets anyway(whilst also patting people down and generally being over zealous jobsworths)

anyway, as long as your tkt ligit i wouldn't worry about it.

If they pat me down they will be on their arse.

Lowest key derby game ever.

COYB

ROVERS 6 v dingles -6

Bloody hell Gav sort yer head out... We don't get paid 10k for going to watch this dross, why should the fans expect anything different from our manager given the categoric evidence? If he/they want to turn it round then tomorrow would be a bloody good start. Against Burnley or any other team challenging for promotion you don't fancy Rovers to get results from those teams under Gaz, that's not being miserable that's just looking at recent history and being realistic.

Archived