BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnlee Preview

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evening, and greetings from Bavaria !

Looking forward to watching the game tomorrow, wish I was down to Ewood, there is nothing like t'Lan-classico.

Looked on the Telegraph web-site tonight, Steve Kindon was talking about the broken nose he got on Boxing day in 1977, this was my first derby and we won 2-3 - incredible atmosphere.

It was also my first visit to the Turd, I was only 16, but I can remember being packed in with the Rovers fans and looking across at this horrible wooden stand full of ...... hang on a minute.

Bring it on ...... he scores when he likes, he scores when he likes ............

Looking forward to watching the game tomorrow, wish I was down to Ewood, there is nothing like t'Lan-classico.

Looked on the Telegraph web-site tonight, Steve Kindon was talking about the broken nose he got on Boxing day in 1977, this was my first derby and we won 2-3 - incredible atmosphere.

It was also my first visit to the Turd, I was only 16, but I can remember being packed in with the Rovers fans and looking across at this horrible wooden stand full of ...... hang on a minute.

Bring it on ...... he scores when he likes, he scores when he likes ............

I remember that game well Munich. It was famous for the "turd in the pint glass" incident.

I remember that game well Munich. It was famous for the "turd in the pint glass" incident.

Was a nice 'trot' back to the car with my Uncle, like the wild west outside the ground.

Grant Hanleys day tomorrow I think, hope he's the hero, fancy him to to score - just needs to keep his head

Was a nice 'trot' back to the car with my Uncle, like the wild west outside the ground.

Grant Hanleys day tomorrow I think, hope he's the hero, fancy him to to score - just needs to keep his head

Do you mean use his head which I definitely agree with - Granthead to score !

Brilliant day.

Bloody hell Gav sort yer head out... We don't get paid 10k for going to watch this dross, why should the fans expect anything different from our manager given the categoric evidence? If he/they want to turn it round then tomorrow would be a bloody good start. Against Burnley or any other team challenging for promotion you don't fancy Rovers to get results from those teams under Gaz, that's not being miserable that's just looking at recent history and being realistic.

Bet your dad doesn't feel that way Neal! This is burnley, all bets are off, grudges put on the back burner.

@#/? to the evidence, @#/? to everything that's gone on in the past 5yrs.

Let's just beat these pretenders.

Bet your dad doesn't feel that way Neal! This is burnley, all bets are off, grudges put on the back burner.

@#/? to the evidence, @#/? to everything that's gone on in the past 5yrs.

Let's just beat these pretenders.

He's actually away on holiday (booked before the fixtures). Don't need to tell me Gav... I feel like fetching up my supper. My point is you can't blame fans for not feeling at all confident, whats worse is that I think they've got a manager and players that have the hunger more than we have, which shows in their recent promotion.

Lack of confidence aside, would like nothing more than to send them back to their mothers/sisters/fathers arms with no points.

Just been listening to the derby preview on radio lancashire. And I have to say : I'm staggered by Sean Dyches interview.

He doesn't build the game up at all or seem to think it is that important.

I wouldn't say he's deliberately talking it down as any strategy or protecting his players.

He doesn't seem to grasp the importance to his own supporters.

Infact his usual cliché crass corporate speak fails to make any real sense.

Bowyer at least referenced the passion and importance, before he whinged about clubs spending more and FFP.

Plenty of the fans on here seem to have already been defeated, no point hammering the manager and players when the fans can't get up fer it!

At the moment people would feel the same way if we were playing Kettering.

Just been listening to the derby preview on radio lancashire. And I have to say : I'm staggered by Sean Dyches interview.

He doesn't build the game up at all or seem to think it is that important.

I wouldn't say he's deliberately talking it down as any strategy or protecting his players.

He doesn't seem to grasp the importance to his own supporters.

Infact his usual cliché crass corporate speak fails to make any real sense.

Bowyer at least referenced the passion and importance, before he whinged about clubs spending more and FFP.

I listened too. Dyche was well up for it imo. Bowyer is just depressing but maybe that's his unfortunate monotone. If he leads us to a win I'll toast him later.

COYB :brfcsmilie:

I, and looking forward to it

Wish I was there. Saw my first Ewood derby game in 1983 and the Inbreds were ripping things up back then too. I was in the Nuttall St and I'm still convinced I saw a Dingle fall through a hole on the roof of the Darwen end. They even pelted there own manager, I think Adamson?

At the moment people would feel the same way if we were playing Kettering.

Well they need to have a word with themselves, it's derby day, all bets are off, lets have the b******s

Wish I was there. Saw my first Ewood derby game in 1983 and the Inbreds were ripping things up back then too. I was in the Nuttall St and I'm still convinced I saw a Dingle fall through a hole on the roof of the Darwen end. They even pelted there own manager, I think Adamson?

Casper I think.

Sh1t themselves when the police dogs went in 😂

A one off post from me .. @#/? all this negative crap today, @#/? the venkyscum today , @#/? sacking bowyer for today !!

8-0 rovers easy !!!

If I had the wings of an eagle

The dirty black arse of a crow

I'd fly over burnley tomorrow

And @#/? on the @#/?s below below

Archived