BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnlee Preview

Well they need to have a word with themselves, it's derby day, all bets are off, lets have the b******s

Casper I think.

Sh1t themselves when the police dogs went in

I was in the Nuttall St stand that day towards the Darwen End. I can confirm there was a stronger than normal dingle whiff when the dogs went in :brfcsmilie:

Can't wait for this. Was supposed to be flying out to Mallorca this morning however we decided to cancel it this week :tu:

Now lets have these dirty, inbred sheep fettling F****** COYB :brfc::brfc:

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who on here is going to Ewood today?

Will be setting off around 11am from a very wet Bolton.

The contract director I work with is a dingle ST and the daily 'banter' in the office is great, but not when we lose!!

Come on Rovers, we can do it!!! :brfc:

Morning everyone, new to the forum. Can't make this one today as I'm stuck out in the North Sea with work. Really hope we go out there and get straight into them today and don't let them settle early on, chasing down every loose ball and chasing back as a unit when we need to. Think it will be a tough ask but the pressure is off us having lost the record. Hope you all enjoy the game COYB!! :brfcsmilie:

A growing feeling that we'll win this one, absolutely buzzing for the match. Here's hoping we can pull a great performance out the bag and give these dirty six-fingered dingles what been coming to them!

Should be a decent crowd considering, 20,000+. We know we can make a lot of noise when we get going, so let's drown them out and, at the very least, NOT LOSE!

I needed to have a few diversionary tactics to calm my nerves.

Went for a bike ride.

Dug over the veg patch.

And had a 6 in the bed romp with some Russian stunners.

I just left Olga and her mates to sleep it off while I do 200 sit ups.

Bring on the Burnlee.....I am ready.

I needed to have a few diversionary tactics to calm my nerves.

Went for a bike ride.

Dug over the veg patch.

And had a 6 in the bed romp with some Russian stunners.

I just left Olga and her mates to sleep it off while I do 200 sit ups.

Bring on the Burnlee.....I am ready.

Old age is obviously catching up with you - last pre-derby ritual was it not 8 Russian stunners and 300 sit ups ?

Starting to get nervous now - feel we can get a result today - just hope injuries and last two matches don't catch up with us,

Are you not going Gav?

The Missus is away. You could have stopped at mine and met Olga, Nookie (Anouska) and their mates.

Bit late now isn't it....

5hrs on M6 yesterday from Brum to Bburn, 5hrs!!

I'd not have had the energy.....

Even though I'm thousands of miles away.............the pre match tension is starting.

I have to decide quickly whether I'm going to get a bus 30mins down the coast to find a "SkySports Bar" or watch online with some beers.

1-1. Gaz will set the team up not to lose and just about get away with it.

Even though I'm thousands of miles away.............the pre match tension is starting.

I have to decide quickly whether I'm going to get a bus 30mins down the coast to find a "SkySports Bar" or watch online with some beers.

1-1. Gaz will set the team up not to lose and just about get away with it.

agreed, will be good (hopefully) watching it on TV with abeer, but you don't get the noise - or a chicken balti pie !!

Archived