BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer 2016. Who Stays? Who Goes? You Decide!

Amo

• Backroom

Didn't you give him a load of stick for that comment as well yet no comment to JAL?

Correct about double standards then :P either way that's not close to trolling from Chaddy for me, although we all know he's not some all innocent being and he comes out with some bizarre stuff but I don't think he intentionally sets out to wind up.

Stick each other on ignore

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Play fair If anything Chaddy is responding to a trolling comment here; not a single thing wrong with that post unless you are trying to find it Abbs.

Play the ball not the man!

Trolling Jal?

Well thats a new one. Dont do trolling at all.

I posted about how good Duffy's performance was. Then Jal reply to my comment so then I reply to his comment.

So how is that trolling Tom?

Play fair If anything Chaddy is responding to a trolling comment here; not a single thing wrong with that post unless you are trying to find it Abbs.

Play the ball not the man!

There's not a single thing wrong in this post I made

"I wouldn't be surprised to see Malky Mackay trap up at Bolton"

Unless of course .............

• Backroom

There's not a single thing wrong in this post I made

"I wouldn't be surprised to see Malky Mackay trap up at Bolton"

Unless of course .............

Yoda, we've been over this already. You know why I chose that post and why I responded to it in the manner I did.

It seems to have worked, as chaddy (or indeed anyone) has not been bombarded with 'name your source'-type posts since when posting what they think.

Before I made that post, it was getting out of hand coming from the same posters several times a week all because it happened to be chaddy posting his opinions.

Let that be an end to the matter, please. It's been at least a week (probably two) since it was dealt with and there's no need to drag it up again.

Yoda, we've been over this already. You know why I chose that post and why I responded to it in the manner I did.

It seems to have worked, as chaddy (or indeed anyone) has not been bombarded with 'name your source'-type posts since when posting what they think.

Before I made that post, it was getting out of hand coming from the same posters several times a week all because it happened to be chaddy posting his opinions.

Let that be an end to the matter, please. It's been at least a week (probably two) since it was dealt with and there's no need to drag it up again.

Not from me though

Well if you watch the game you would have know how good he played.

Also just to add Switzerland are 12th and R.Ireland are 29th in the fifa rankings

http://m.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/index.html

If big Shane passes a ball further than twenty yards it then becomes erratic to say the least one can only imagine that he kept it short and sweet chaddy.

If big Shane passes a ball further than twenty yards it then becomes erratic to say the least one can only imagine that he kept it short and sweet chaddy.

Well, seeing as you never watch him you'd have to imagine wouldn't you?!

A huge, huge spring and summer for Rovers from top to bottom.

Feels like the much craved stability could be some way off yet.

Leadership comes from the top and Cheston / Myers / Silvester don't inspire confidence in me. Would be no surprise to see at least one of these three exit Rovers.

Rovers need a strong and capable Exec Management team to help Lambert formulate his plans and put them in action.

Unless the V's make the right calls now, summer will be too late, I fear we could face yet another wasted season.

I understand a new Executive Chairman is being head hunted and should be in position ahead of the transfer window opening. The trio in question listed by Mercerman have not particularly inspired but at least the place hasn't fallen to pieces.

A lot of the comments on here forget professional football is a squad game and therefore no way can Kilgallon be let go without at least two new central defenders coming into contention. Kilgallon is one of the few names on the Rovers' substitutes list which isn't as much a cringeing embarrassment as the times we have named a couple of blank spaces on the team sheet. They are about as much use and cost a darn sight more than a blank space....

Judge's performance for Ireland also showed what a bad decision that was to let him go (twice..)

If he only passes it 20 yards and it goes to a blue shirt that all that matters to me. We all know he's not the next Franz Beckenbauer. Plenty of top centre halves weren't the greatest on the ball. Chris Samba, Kevin Moran, Matt Woods, even Colin Hendry.

I understand a new Executive Chairman is being head hunted and should be in position ahead of the transfer window opening. The trio in question listed by Mercerman have not particularly inspired but at least the place hasn't fallen to pieces.

Perhaps not quite fallen to pieces! However, some of the speculation, if correct, suggests that things are far from tranquil in the corridors of power at Ewood. I think one of the three in particular is vulnerable with another not a country mile behind. I think a new Exec Chairman/CEO is needed sooner rather than later. Our Exec. Management team need real credibility with the owners if the owners are going to buy into Lambert's plans.

I hope it is someone with a lot football experience.

Maybe someone like Paul Faulkner. former Villa and Forest CEO and he has also worked for FA aswell

mmmm Burnley Bob works for the FA,

I hope it is some one like JW, or David Gill/Peter Kenyon

Oh dear!!!

Not often in most cases. I doubt you're both wrong and frankly Nixon's opinion carries more weight for me than yours.

I hope it is some one like JW, or David Gill/Peter Kenyon

Kamy has said there's no chance with Williams (not today a few weeks back but I doubt its changed) and he's spoken to him in past year. Probably more than once as well. Think he said there might be slim chance with Finn though.

Not often in most cases. I doubt you're both wrong and frankly Nixon's opinion fantasies carries more weight for me than yours.

Kamy has said there's no chance with Williams and he's spoken to him in past year. Probably more than once as well.

Sorry could not resist

• Backroom

Trolling Jal?

Well thats a new one. Dont do trolling at all.

I posted about how good Duffy's performance was. Then Jal reply to my comment so then I reply to his comment.

So how is that trolling Tom?

I think you need to re read what I put

I wasnt having a go Tom.

I was just asking how What I did was trolling when Jal replied to my comment so I replied to his comment.

Maybe I shouldnt have put your name.

You are never having a go, glad to see a Mod is taking notice

Not often in most cases. I doubt you're both wrong and frankly Nixon's opinion carries more weight for me than yours.

On this site philipl's opinion carries far more weight than dreamer Nixon's. Nixon hates us and prints mischief all the time. I wish nobody would consult him or at least not post his tripe on here.

On this site philipl's opinion carries far more weight than dreamer Nixon's. Nixon hates us and prints mischief all the time. I wish nobody would consult him or at least not post his tripe on here.

Yeah mostly those who think a faceless trust who starved the club could do no wrong.

Though I acknowledge you have criticised them. Before anyone else reminds me of my decision to take a break (for a few weeks) its starting now.

Archived