BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer 2016. Who Stays? Who Goes? You Decide!

Amo

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the time the new season starts, even his biggest detractors might be wishing he was here.

Still, if it means that young Connor Mahoney gets a look in, I'll be delighted.

Not a single quote. Another non-story to fill LT column inches while the real story goes uninvestigated.

No professional footballer will rule out a move to any club.

He will not be back.

I didn't say I'd sell him just what I thought a reasonable bid should be. Read what is said not what you think has been said!

why when the money will go the same way as every sale has .NOT ON THE TEAM.

Do you want to bet me wether he's here in August or not..

Unfortunately even you know that he won't

Have I ever said he would be?

Yet again all Ive done is posted the story and I didnt post a comment

Chaddy lighten up.. Think we both know in our hearts how the players must see what is or isn't going on and obviously have to think of themselves

As you know I wasn't a Bowyer fan but I'd have him back in a shot over some of the names mentioned including Warren Joyce..

I'm so disgusted and annoyed what has happened and is happening to BRFC that I'm getting riled at the slightest thing

But there are some condescending posters on here who I bet if they were in occupied France in ww2 would of been nazi collaborators

• 1 month later...

Here's where we currently stand:

Goalkeepers:

Steele

Raya

Defenders:

Henley

Nyambe

Hanley

Duffy

Ward

Hendrie

Midfielders:

Evans

Lowe

Akpan

Guthrie

Lenihan

Conway

Marshall

Bennett

Mahoney

O'Sullivan

Byrne

Feeney

Forwards:

Graham

Stokes

Interesting comparison to last season's squad. On the condition that we get at least one more right back, another left back, at least one striker and get rid of one central midfielder or so I think this looks like the stronger team. Central midfield is still both crowded and mediocre, and even with Feeney on board there's too little pace in the team, but as things stand the team looks like it's shaping up.

Here's where we currently stand:

Goalkeepers:

Steele

Raya

Defenders:

Henley

Nyambe

Hanley

Duffy

Ward

Hendrie

Midfielders:

Evans

Lowe

Akpan

Guthrie

Lenihan

Conway

Marshall

Bennett

Mahoney

O'Sullivan

Byrne

Feeney

Forwards:

Graham

Stokes

Interesting comparison to last season's squad. On the condition that we get at least one more right back, another left back, at least one striker and get rid of one central midfielder or so I think this looks like the stronger team. Central midfield is still both crowded and mediocre, and even with Feeney on board there's too little pace in the team, but as things stand the team looks like it's shaping up.

Shaping up ? #venkysout

If there was a real drive and money to get new players, and shift out the crap, then it looks OK i.e. something to work on and be improved. However, we all know that the few half decent players already here will leave (Hanley, Duffy, Marshall), leaving us with gaps and our worse players. We also know that we have no money, a dodgy manager and complete t--ts as owners, so the squad will not be rebuilt properly.

Archived