This thread is brought to you by theterracestore.com Enter code `BRFCS` at checkout for an exclusive discount!
islander200 Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 Was interesting listening to Coyles interview about the Graham signing.. wants a creative attacking midfielder next and has his eye on the kid, from the sounds of it I reckon it might be Roberts. Talks of goals from more players in the team and praises DG lots... I presume you haven't read the rest of the thread.The attacking midfielder is Jack Byrne from Manchester city
patrickvalery Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 Was interesting listening to Coyles interview about the Graham signing.. wants a creative attacking midfielder next and has his eye on the kid, from the sounds of it I reckon it might be Roberts. Talks of goals from more players in the team and praises DG lots... God damn that was a good presser!! This is a wee gem we've got on our hands!!!
davulsukur Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 I don't rate Coyle as a manager and I was actually dreading this summer but I have to say I would describe our transfer activity thus far as being excellent. Not just the players signed but Graham and Stokes for free (yes I know there are no freebies) 1 highly rated loaner and potentially another one signing shortly. All signed before we've even returned to pre season training. I suspect we will brought crashing down to earth with signings like Feeney but judging on what's happened so far, I'm pleasantly surprised. The only kicker is that I wish Lambert was the guy bringing them all here.
yeti-dog Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 I will once again bet Abbeys mortgage thats he's not a Blackburn Rovers fan db, and even if he was, he should not be c0ck teasing Rovers fans following him on twitter, its embarrassing, nauseating, unprofessional, amateurish and a disgrace that the manager/club allows it, but equally not surprising. Just another example of how far this club has fallen. Now now Gav, we've already had words about your propensity for drama queenery.... not like you to stick your oar in is it...WHAT THE HELL HAS GOT TO DO WITH YOU WHERE I POST ??? YOU ARE NOT THE INTERNET POLICE SO SHUT UP!!!!! Post about transfers or go on another thread where where your rants fit better, it's got very boring. Maybe you have special privileges that allow you to post what you want where you want?
Veevs Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 I presume you haven't read the rest of the thread.The attacking midfielder is Jack Byrne from Manchester city Gave in after seeing the usual bickering.. as a general rule if there is a rant on the go I dont bother trawling back through pages of it to find real news anymore.. lol
chaddyrovers Posted June 23, 2016 Author Posted June 23, 2016 At least we are? You are wearing the loyal Rovers fan like a badge of honour. Take note of the more sensible posters who have Rovers in their blood who will still be going. They fully understand why fans of many years are boycotting and don't make smug, inflammatory comments. Like I have said many times I respect people who are boycotting But I am not doing so. I have explain my reason why I will attending Rovers including pre season games, home games and away games. Sorry Chaddy have to take issue with this. Just because people are not going to Ewood it does not mean that they have not interested in Rovers. It is quite the opposite. I don't disagree with that but like I said I respect those who boycott. as you know I am passionate Rovers fans who has been ST holders for number of years. A Saturday afternoon not going to watch Rovers wouldn't be the same for me and the people I go with. I am impress with the job Owen Coyle has done so far in getting in Danny Graham and other signings plus the next 2 players coming in. He has got on with his job and look to sign quality players within the budget he has got. not moaned once. He might not have been my choice as manager but he is getting on with it and signing good players Danny Graham. Said it many many many times , people like chaddy are the reason venkys wont feel pressure because no matter what they throw at us there will always be badge wearing "super fans" who love being on the receiving end of a good thrashing , they treat anyone who says anything critical like dog doo ,just like the lunes do. Another dig there Abbey. I have said plenty of things about Venkys ownership of the club. in over 5 years of their ownership they have made some awful decisions and we still pay for even now. But I will not allowed them to force me out from watching my team something Ive been doing before they came and will be doing after they leave. Abbey, there is no right answer but you act like we should be starting world war 3 on them. Things may still be a horror show at boardroom and ownership level, but at a footballing level things asre currently looking rosier, coyle still has it all to prove come matchdays but the transfers he's making are promising and he's saying all the right things, also the players)at least) seem to really like him. Coyle has to walk the walk now and produce results and have ambitions/plans going forward. Simon Eastwood joined Appleton at Oxford United good move for him. hope he does well there Was interesting listening to Coyles interview about the Graham signing.. wants a creative attacking midfielder next and has his eye on the kid, from the sounds of it I reckon it might be Roberts. Talks of goals from more players in the team and praises DG lots... That's midfield player is Jack Byrne from Man City
Backroom Mike E Posted June 23, 2016 Backroom Posted June 23, 2016 I saw his tweet earlier saying great news with the blue and white emojis, presumably in reference to Graham signing. It looked like something a genuine rovers fan would tweet. Which got me thinking - is it possible he is actually a Rovers fan? I know nothing about him. I have no idea how old he is. I do know Coyle lives in Langho and has done for some time. Langho is a Rovers stronghold. I assume said son has grown up in Langho. Anybody know who he supports? Also know Coyle's daughter went to Westholme.
RoverCanada Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 While I'm bracing myself for Hanley, Marshall, and/or Duffy being sold, and we're certainly going to be working at a lower wage budget than last year (inevitable with parachute payments gone, FFP, owners probably noticing the £100M+ debt they've accumulated through dumb****ery...), it still stands to reason there would be some wage budget to throw around given Rhodes' ~£2M+/year is gone, the Gomez and Watt deals probably had some wage contribution to them that's gone, and add up what Spurr, Brown, Kilgallon, Jackson, Delfouneso, Eastwood, Forrestor, Taylor, and Williamson were earning... Can certainly afford a couple pricier deals like Stokes and Graham, loan deals for Hendrie and some other "exciting" youngster can't cost too much, and I can't imagine Feeney being too pricey... If we're adding another fullback or two (including retaining Spurr), a 3rd string GK, another striker or two, and maybe a midfielder (not to mention potential replacements for Hanley, Marshall and Duffy...), that's where we'll likely be seeing much cheaper replacements coming in. Here's hoping a couple youngsters are able to step up...
otto man Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 Another one following the nobody that is Owen Coyles son I presume, its embarrassing. Really? Huge leap there Gav. Physically sick? Honestly!
BlueMonday Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 If we sell a combination of Marshall, Hanley & Duffy to fund squad strengthening it just weakens us. So everyone getting butterflies at the transfer business we seem to be doing will need to look at the 11 we put out for the 1st game of the season. My guess it will be worse than the one we had out last season, and that wasn't great. Add that to the weekly Head Tennis Doughnut Challenge standard of coaching and it doesn't bode well.
beanie Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 While I'm bracing myself for Hanley, Marshall, and/or Duffy being sold, and we're certainly going to be working at a lower wage budget than last year (inevitable with parachute payments gone, FFP, owners probably noticing the £100M+ debt they've accumulated through dumb****ery...), it still stands to reason there would be some wage budget to throw around given Rhodes' ~£2M+/year is gone, the Gomez and Watt deals probably had some wage contribution to them that's gone, and add up what Spurr, Brown, Kilgallon, Jackson, Delfouneso, Eastwood, Forrestor, Taylor, and Williamson were earning... Can certainly afford a couple pricier deals like Stokes and Graham, loan deals for Hendrie and some other "exciting" youngster can't cost too much, and I can't imagine Feeney being too pricey... If we're adding another fullback or two (including retaining Spurr), a 3rd string GK, another striker or two, and maybe a midfielder (not to mention potential replacements for Hanley, Marshall and Duffy...), that's where we'll likely be seeing much cheaper replacements coming in. Here's hoping a couple youngsters are able to step up... Have my doubts we will sell both starting centre backs.
AdamRochina Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 LOOK YOU @#/? STIRRER YOU CAME ON ONE THREAD TO WIND ME UP AND THEN ANOTHER ...QUITE PATHETIC REALLY. WHAT YOU GOING TO DO THREATEN ME AGAIN...SHHHHHAKING WHY STICK YOUR UNWANTED NOSE IN YET AGAIN. Never been more embarrassed for a grown man before...
davulsukur Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 If we sell a combination of Marshall, Hanley & Duffy to fund squad strengthening it just weakens us. So everyone getting butterflies at the transfer business we seem to be doing will need to look at the 11 we put out for the 1st game of the season. My guess it will be worse than the one we had out last season, and that wasn't great. Add that to the weekly Head Tennis Doughnut Challenge standard of coaching and it doesn't bode well. I said the business so far was excellent but I won't be getting carried away. I will definitely be waiting till the window is shut and then seeing what we have. Venkys have cocked up pretty much everything Rovers related since they walked through the door. So I don't see why it would change now.
AJW Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 After his performances at euro's I wouldn't be surprised if Corry Evans attracted some attention too , and centre is midfield is the one area we do have a lot of cover (if not much quality) Lowe Lenighan Akpan Byrne and Guthrie maybe Evans will be sacrificed to bring in reinforcements in other areas and relieve the pressure to sell more key players like Hanley Duffy Marshall
neophox Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 Good Young strikers, maybe Adnan Januzaj or Adam Armstrong...
ABBEY Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 Now now Gav, we've already had words about your propensity for drama queenery.... Post about transfers or go on another thread where where your rants fit better, it's got very boring. Maybe you have special privileges that allow you to post what you want where you want? trust chaddy to like it pmsl.....YOU ARE NOT A MOD WAKY WAKY ...YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT OR WHERE I CANNOT POST . Like I have said many times I respect people who are boycotting But I am not doing so. I have explain my reason why I will attending Rovers including pre season games, home games and away games. I don't disagree with that but like I said I respect those who boycott. as you know I am passionate Rovers fans who has been ST holders for number of years. A Saturday afternoon not going to watch Rovers wouldn't be the same for me and the people I go with. I am impress with the job Owen Coyle has done so far in getting in Danny Graham and other signings plus the next 2 players coming in. He has got on with his job and look to sign quality players within the budget he has got. not moaned once. He might not have been my choice as manager but he is getting on with it and signing good players Danny Graham. Another dig there Abbey. I have said plenty of things about Venkys ownership of the club. in over 5 years of their ownership they have made some awful decisions and we still pay for even now. But I will not allowed them to force me out from watching my team something Ive been doing before they came and will be doing after they leave. Abbey, there is no right answer but you act like we should be starting world war 3 on them. Coyle has to walk the walk now and produce results and have ambitions/plans going forward. good move for him. hope he does well there That's midfield player is Jack Byrne from Man City Thought you didnt read my posts ....and yes WW3 OR WWV SHOULD BE UNLEASHED ON THEM.
blondie Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 trust chaddy to like it pmsl.....YOU ARE NOT A MOD WAKY WAKY ...YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT OR WHERE I CANNOT POST .Abbey you are becoming embarassing.
ABBEY Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 Never been more embarrassed for a grown man before... Good for for you...keep on chavving. Abbey you are becoming embarassing. how cute
deryck guyler's spoon Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 trust chaddy to like it pmsl.....YOU ARE NOT A MOD WAKY WAKY ...YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT OR WHERE I CANNOT POST . Thought you didnt read my posts ....and yes WW3 OR WWV SHOULD BE UNLEASHED ON THEM. It's way past time that you were dealt with by a moderator. You have special privileges on here, no doubt about it.
The Rover of Finland Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 Good Young strikers, maybe Adnan Januzaj or Adam Armstrong...Although Januzaj hasn't set the world on fire please don't mention name. No way players like him would join any Championship side.
ABBEY Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 It's way past time that you were dealt with by a moderator. You have special privileges on here, no doubt about it. and another of the posse has been rounded up
patrickvalery Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 trust chaddy to like it pmsl.....YOU ARE NOT A MOD WAKY WAKY ...YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT OR WHERE I CANNOT POST . Thought you didnt read my posts ....and yes WW3 OR WWV SHOULD BE UNLEASHED ON THEM. It's nice that you give them a break from WWIV. It's considerate warfare. Shows a bit of class and dignity.
patrickvalery Posted June 23, 2016 Posted June 23, 2016 im all about class And they'll never take that away Abbey.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.