[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Thats your opinion tho.

Maybe I have alot more faith in certain people

Chaddy, trusting 'someone' of whom you have only seen a picture (with words attributed to that picture) IS naive. No two words about it.

Similarly I don't trust any of you @#/?s ( ;) ) on here til I meet you in person :P

dear kristapha my name is prince abbeylina from umbongo .You have won 3 million ..please inbox me your bank details and i will forward it

Dear Balaji my name is Jerome from Brunei. You can earn £3 million a year, please inbox me your bank details and I will forward it via Wstern Union from Bradford.

Yes at the fans meeting which Bowyer, Myers and Shaw attend.

just shows you dont have me on ignore because noone quoted me.I met uncle jack and king kenny once , doesnt mean i knew them . I once wrote to jim'll fix it doesnt mean id trust him tho .

I once wrote to jim'll fix it doesnt mean id trust him tho .

Mmmmm .... best not to go there eh. It's a sad indictment of the modern era though that people think they have a relationship with someone because they have typed a couple of words into a phone a couple of times and the other person has been bothered to reply.

The lad's hardly been given a chance at Boro but it certainly shows he's not top class material.

Steve Bruce wants him at Villa apparently

You wonder what goes through a managers mind at times leaving a guy like him on the bench until the 88th min at home 0-1 down to Watford. A Watford side not to dissimilar to the one Rhodes always used to score against not long ago.

If the likes of Stead, Grabbi, Davies MK1 etc can score in the Prem this lad will given chances. Especially at home against some certain types of sides.

Wonder if the add ones are appearance based, i'd wager they are.

Archived