BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14816101.Owen_Coyle_asks_Blackburn_Rovers_officials_to_chase_up_Ben_Marshall___s_agent_over_contract/

Coyle wants the 'powers that be' to chase up Ben Marshall's agent to find out his decision on a new contract. I'd suggest that if an offer has been made and Marshall's representative hasn't accepted it yet then that says he isn't going to be signing it.

'I've not had a definitive answer from his representative' and 'I've asked the powers that be to pursue that so we can get an answer' - reads to me that Coyle knows the answer is likely to be no, but hasn't had it spelled out to him yet.

Then we get another few lines about how well he's playing, how hard he's trying and how good his attitude is and how if he plays well then other clubs will take an interest and try to sign him. Talk about putting him in the shop window.

And who are the 'powers that be'? Cheston? Or other people as yet not identified?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could have been a Premier League footballer if it wasn't for those pesky Rovers fans.

Such a sickening interview. The tear in his eye, the lump in his throat - all gross. The disgust for his blatant disregard of the truth was only matched by my disgust for his play acting. What a terrible specimen of a man.

It seems Myles spent last season playing on loan for an Italian 3rd division southern section team. He made 4 appearances as they finished 18th and were then re-elected to the league.

How his signing for Rovers was never investigated by the authorities I do not know.

It seems Myles spent last season playing on loan for an Italian 3rd division southern section team. He made 4 appearances as they finished 18th and were then re-elected to the league.

How his signing for Rovers was never investigated by the authorities I do not know.

Because the FA and Kentaro are in bed with each other, that why!

They probably heard about "that tackle" in training

One of my best pals son, plays for Barrow and they have a wealthy backer and are doing really well this season. I will get updates to see how well he does there, as I honestly don't believe he is good enough for them.

"Possibly the most revealing 30 minutes on Sky Sports. How does an agent (and a shady one at that) get a half an hour, uninterrupted slot on one of the most watched shows on television to give his opinions and to defend himself and his profession. Sky are as much run by agents as football is. A shocking truth." 

So so dodgy. Has to be a kickback scam.

"Possibly the most revealing 30 minutes on Sky Sports. How does an agent (and a shady one at that) get a half an hour, uninterrupted slot on one of the most watched shows on television to give his opinions and to defend himself and his profession. Sky are as much run by agents as football is. A shocking truth." 

That's my quote from YouTube!

Looks like Samuelson has gone back to West Ham. Playing for their reserves tonight.

Shocked , a man appointed because of his apparent knack of bringing through youth players according to the job spec ( what was it Venkcountant, best candidate for the job? wonder who landed that script on your desk), I would have thought Samuelson would have developed nicely in the time he was here and Keoyle would have had him setting the Championship alight

Shocked , a man appointed because of his apparent knack of bringing through youth players according to the job spec ( what was it Venkcountant, best candidate for the job? wonder who landed that script on your desk), I would have thought Samuelson would have developed nicely in the time he was here and Keoyle would have had him setting the Championship alight

Said this in another thread.

What gets me is that he plays Feeney ahead of him. Feeney! The Samuelson lad has to be appalling to be behind Feeney or (and given he's playing for Norway) Coyle is utterly clueless as to what a good player looks like.

• Backroom

Rumours on twitter are that he's allowed to play for their reserves whilst on loan here still you wouldn't be shocked if they took him back

Archived