BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] "walk With Birdy" - 18/75 Protest - Wolves Sky Game

Stuart

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's definitely worth trying to get as many boycotters as possible involved and them reluctantly paying and entering Ewood just for the sake of more noise and greater attention if we could somehow get 15,000 home fans on the game that would be a massive statement as if too say We're still here and we'll be back once the Venkys F"£% OFF. I know there is those who won't put another penny in Venkys pockets and I could never argue with that reasoning, but one game isn't going to get them out of the financial mess they are in and it would be worth it in terms of the Protest. #VENKYSOUT #18IN75OUT :brfc:

There is little or no chance of getting a meeting with Mrs Desai. Lots of have tried and she is just not interested, even people based in India have tried but as soon as the word Blackburn Rovers is mentioned the shutters come down.

One person managed to get a meeting with her on the pretense of something else, as soon as he started to talk about Rovers security was called and he was removed in a very over the top manner.

What we need to focus on is getting them bad PR in India. I know for a fact they hate that and just the one article in the times of India last week annoyed and angered them immensely their image of being very successful business people in India is VERY important to them.

This is the way forward. Constantly hit them with Bad PR in India that might eventually force them to sanction the sale of the club.

Speaks volumes doesn't it.

Persinally, I don't think this is dramatic enough unless we can do something, like the whistles, that will get noticed. I can already hear the commentators, "typical Blackburn fans coming late leaving early". We would need thousands to buy in to it. A few hundred would go un noticed.

Perhaps use the whistle idea, at 18 every body takes their seats, at 75 everyone blows their whistles and the gets up and leaves blowing the whistle on the way out. Sorry to be banging on but we need to get this right. It has to be something to create a real stir, get noticed, big enough to make the news. At the same time stay within the law, sort of.

Speaks volumes doesn't it.

Persinally, I don't think this is dramatic enough unless we can do something, like the whistles, that will get noticed. I can already hear the commentators, "typical Blackburn fans coming late leaving early". We would need thousands to buy in to it. A few hundred would go un noticed.

Whistles are a must...

Whistles, and lots of inflatables that can be blown up last minute.

On 18 minutes walk to the front of the stands and get those whistles blowing and beach balls bouncing.

Good job I'm not there after blowing up a beach ball I'd be too out of breath for the whistle.

Are flyers being handed out before the next home games prior to Wolves to explain the protest and the fundamental reason (I.e. to visibly demonstrate the number of fans Rovers have and the number who are unhappy with their ownership)?

Are flyers being handed out before the next home games prior to Wolves to explain the protest and the fundamental reason (I.e. to visibly demonstrate the number of fans Rovers have and the number who are unhappy with their ownership)?

There will be enough flyers printed to give to every home supporter in the games building up to this yes

Whistles are a must...

#WhistleBlowOnVenkys

Just to add, breaking my own boycott for this, regardless of ticket price.

I would suggest that if you don't have tickets, or are willing to move for the game, you could sit in the section most covered by the TV cameras - JWE lower now is it? Very effective.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Just to add, breaking my own boycott for this, regardless of ticket price.

I would suggest that if you don't have tickets, or are willing to move for the game, you could sit in the section most covered by the TV cameras - JWE lower now is it? Very effective.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

JW Lower is the prime site for TV exposure. The cameras appear loath to pan upstairs into JW Upper.............or indeed left or right.

i couldnt live with myself if i broke my boycott...

You'd have nothing to be ashamed of coming back to protest the running of your club - in my eyes anyway.

Like I said before, I can understand the reasoning for not wanting to spend a penny but I'd gladly pay an extra ticket to have one more passionate protestor in the ground!

JW Lower is the prime site for TV exposure. The cameras appear loath to pan upstairs into JW Upper.............or indeed left or right.

I'm going to request a move if possible as a one off - does anyone have experience of doing this before? I have a big sheet and some spray paint but still not worked out what to put on it yet!

You'd have nothing to be ashamed of coming back to protest the running of your club - in my eyes anyway.

Like I said before, I can understand the reasoning for not wanting to spend a penny but I'd gladly pay an extra ticket to have one more passionate protestor in the ground!

I'm going to request a move if possible as a one off - does anyone have experience of doing this before? I have a big sheet and some spray paint but still not worked out what to put on it yet!

How about- SHAME ON YOU ROBERT COAR

CONMEN with a big arrow pointing to the directors box.

Allegedly.

Archived