BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting With The Club - Brfcs Attendees ?

Ste B

Question to Owen... Do you fancy the England job?

Question to Owen... Did you think that was a serious question?

Question to Lynsey....Do you know where Owen's OFF switch is?

Question to Coar..WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU DO AND HAVE YOU TAKEN UNDER THE TABLE BROWN ENVELOPES?

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reply will be 'Contractual matters are confidential'

I am sure that will be the standard reply, but of course, these confidential items have been leaked. The fans are very concerned that this bonus was paid and are even more concerned as it appears, the same people are still here, choosing the current manager. I don't think the fans can move on adequately Mr Cheston, so I think we need some clarity for the very future and well being of the club. I therefore suggest you go away, think about it and provide an adequate answer please.

Meeting day and the club hasn't confirmed if Pasha will attend.

Absolute pish take !!!!

Ste B

Whether or not Pasha turns up, during the meeting there will surely be a chance to bring this up.

Future meetings should include one owner. This can be by way of TV conference. Then they can't make excuses about time and money getting to Blackburn.

The request is completely reasonable.

I'm dead set against this meeting if anyone wondered.......

But I'm not against many of the fans attending, they're trying to do the right thing and get some answers, and for that I wish them luck, appreciate them trying on behalf of me, my family and the wider fanbase.

Good luck, don't let them fob you off.

I think a question needs to be asked towards the end of the meeting as to what consultation the club has done, or is planning to do, with supporters in relation to the Football League's 'Whole Game Solution' proposals.

One of the suggested proposals is to expand the League to 100 teams split into 5 divisions of 20 teams. The League have issued all clubs with instructions to gather the views of their supporters before reporting back with views and suggestions ahead of a potential vote next year.

I'd like to know what Rovers have done by way of consulting supporters and what they plan on doing given that one League meeting has already occurred which presumably Rovers attended and expressed a view at. The outcome of that meeting was that any of the potential 8 new league clubs would have to come from lower down the pyramid rather than from Premier League B teams or abroad.

Did Rovers gather supporters views before voting on this? If not why not?

I think a question needs to be asked towards the end of the meeting as to what consultation the club has done, or is planning to do, with supporters in relation to the Football League's 'Whole Game Solution' proposals.

One of the suggested proposals is to expand the League to 100 teams split into 5 divisions of 20 teams. The League have issued all clubs with instructions to gather the views of their supporters before reporting back with views and suggestions ahead of a potential vote next year.

I'd like to know what Rovers have done by way of consulting supporters and what they plan on doing given that one League meeting has already occurred which presumably Rovers attended and expressed a view at. The outcome of that meeting was that any of the potential 8 new league clubs would have to come from lower down the pyramid rather than from Premier League B teams or abroad.

Did Rovers gather supporters views before voting on this? If not why not?

They were going to but didn't get around to it as they were busy pre season consulting those in the Family Stand about moving it .... :blink:

2 hours until the meeting

Still no confirmation if Pasha will attend or some other representative of the owners.

Option 1 - They don't know yet.

Assessment - impossible

Option 2 - They have forgotten to tell the fans groups.

Assessment - unlikely

Option 3 - They have purposely not told the fans groups.

Assessment - likely

Option 4 - They have told the fans groups who have not told the fans.

Assessment - wouldn't be surprised.

Which is it?

You can rule out option 4

Welcome back from Ibiza Paul.

Thanks for the confirmation that we have no confirmation.

Ridiculous isn't it !!!

Good luck to all attending tonight.

Presume you are in there?

Welcome back from Ibiza Paul.

Thanks for the confirmation that we have no confirmation.

Ridiculous isn't it !!!

Good luck to all attending tonight.

Presume you are in there?

Thanks, it was great but the tan wont last much longer over here, Yeah Im going.....

Option 5...Cheston thinks he doesn't need to tell us, yet they asked us who was attending from our group

http://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/reports/venkys-outcomeagm-4854621.html?classic=true

At least we can see who was at the AGM and defo won't be in Blackburn.

No chuckle brothers at the AGM. Perhaps they've skipped their big meeting in India to come all the way over to Blackburn to speak to the fans. They might have seen some pigs getting ready for takeoff at the airport too....

As for Pasha, is he even in the country? How many days a year is he allowed to be here because as yet he doesn't have a work permit so can't just come and go as he likes.

They're playing games. They're not telling people who's going to be there because they know it will upset people before the meeting has even started. It will be Cheston, Coyle and Talbot and if you're really lucky Coar will make a guest appearance and get both barrels from those present.

An hour before the meeting.

Mike has Lynsey stood by the fax machine waiting for word if Pasha will attend.

Paper loaded...plugged in...switched on...

Any news Lynsey?

Not yet Mike

When was the last time you checked your emails?

2 days ago. You told me to stand here and watch the fax machine.

An hour before the meeting.

Mike has Lynsey stood by the fax machine waiting for word if Pasha will attend.

Paper loaded...plugged in...switched on...

Any news Lynsey?

Not yet Mike

When was the last time you checked your emails?

2 days ago. You told me to stand here and watch the fax machine.

Bit harsh on Lynsey that...she is one of the good guys, or in this case ladies 🙂👍🏼

Archived