BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting With The Club - Brfcs Attendees ?

Ste B

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So not one person who can answer any difficult questions about the owners or Venkys? Glen probably knows more about what's been going at the club these last 6 years than the lot of them combined. Oh and a solicitor to interject when questions start searching too deeply. Nice touch.

Give em hell lads and lasses!

So not one person who can answer any difficult questions about the owners or Venkys? Glen probably knows more about what's been going at the club these last 6 years than the lot of them combined. Oh and a solicitor to interject when questions start searching too deeply. Nice touch.

Give em hell lads and lasses!

I wondered about the presence of a solicitor too.

Paul Wheelock is Tweeting commentary. So far he says statement read out, by Cheston, saying Venky's remain committed to Rovers, season tickets are at 85% of last seasons level and £11 million has been spent on contract (full term) for new signings.

I take it the £11 million is net of the bungs? :)

Cheston says the presentation will be put on the website, for all to see.

Have they mortgaged the seasons tickets?

Have they tried to sell the academy/facilities etc?

What will get Coyle the sack performance wise?

Paul Wheelock is Tweeting commentary. So far he says statement read out, by Cheston, saying Venky's remain committed to Rovers, season tickets are at 85% of last seasons level and £11 million has been spent on contract (full term) for new signings.

I take it the £11 million is net of the bungs? :)

Cheston says the presentation will be put on the website, for all to see.

Yeah spread out on those wonderful 3 year contracts to most so that's err more like 3.5 million p/a Mike.

Now the wages freed up from who left plus all the funds?

I wouldnt @#/? on them if they were on fire .. puppets and no @#/? shame ...scummy turds

Oh no venkys then shock fecking horror

If Forbes do start with that reidy we then tsrget a campaign on them

It could be a big OG by Forbes.

Mike Cheston and Owen Coyle, go through Venky's advisor, rather than dealing direct, day to day with the owners. Owen Coyle has met Balaji.

Owners sound very committed, with that statement don't they?

Venky's have no plans to sell the club for the foreseeable future.

Archived