BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting With The Club - Brfcs Attendees ?

Ste B

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Robert Coar was asked if he'd done enough for this club over the last six years...he threatened the asker with court action.

Hence why we have walked out of the meeting.

When Robert Coar was asked if he'd done enough for this club over the last six years...he threatened the asker with court action.

I don't blame you for walking out, as that is a perfectly reasonable question and just shows what he and the club think of the fans. Good job you didn't ask him, if he had taken any bungs.

Did someone ask Coar what recommendations he has made to India over the last 6 years and how many of those recommendations have been followed up?

I always thought he wasn't involved in the day to day running of the club, so it seems he's had a more hands on role in our demise than he's been credited for.

He needs to go. Asap.

If true that is pretty obnoxious behaviour from Coar. I hope he gets potted and that his comments appear in the LT so everyone can see the type of people involved in the running of Rovers. Good on BRAG for walking out. I hope the people representing this forum did the same.

Archived