BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting With The Club - Brfcs Attendees ?

Ste B

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Can someone who attended the meeting confirm Coar threatened legal action, and what exactly was said?

The action group were there.

It will be good to hear more though

Seriously? What a disgrace. Quite happy to take money out of the club but when asked what's he's actually contributing for it he threatens legal action? This should be the headline in the Telegraph from the meeting as that's totally deplorable behaviour. Jumped up little twonk.

the venkygraph dare not upset the puppet masters

Ste

Do you feel it worth attending?

It was interesting. I thought Coyle came over well and didnt duck any thing. Including the SEM stuff.

We did get the confirmation that the real decisions are made in India.

I'll try to write something up. But I expect one of the other attendees will do it better than I can.

It was interesting. I thought Coyle came over well and didnt duck any thing. Including the SEM stuff.

I'll try to write something up. But I expect one of the other attendees will do it better than I can.

Did he actually deny that he said he has never heard of them, in contradiction to this

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/14535515._It___s_an_outstanding_club____Owen_Coyle_on_becoming_Blackburn_Rovers__new_boss/?ref=mac

First and foremost, I don’t have an agent and I don’t know who that company (SEM) is.

Cheers Ste !

Glen already tweeting away but it will be great to hear the individual thoughts of the 4 of you who went.

Did he actually admit that he is/was involved with SEM?

Cheers Ste !

Glen already tweeting away but it will be great to hear the individual thoughts of the 4 of you who went.

Whats Geln's twitter account?

Did he actually deny that he said he has never heard of them, in contradiction to this

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/14535515._It___s_an_outstanding_club____Owen_Coyle_on_becoming_Blackburn_Rovers__new_boss/?ref=mac

First and foremost, I don’t have an agent and I don’t know who that company (SEM) is.

I wonder what David Conn would say if he was informed Coyle had never heard of SEM?

Archived