BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting With The Club - Brfcs Attendees ?

Ste B

It needs to be done professionally and by all the supporters groups.

Sadly we still have far to many 'star gazers' still involved and I fear a boycott is the furthest thing from some minds.

Yup

It wouldn't even be relevant if Barry White rolled up because they're liars, they lied to the fans forum, they've lied to the fans and they'll continue to lie until they're taken to task.

Wake up people.

Triple yup..

How anyone wants to go and listen to bullshit propaganda is beyond me ... A fecking account and a pathetic clueless Scottish halfwit ,

They've lied , raped and pillaged our club and people want an open mind . The only thing open should be the lid on a bucket of chicken crap and launched over them . The time for talking passed 6 years ago .

It's like asking Fred west to a building convention

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Million percent agree.

That's why we should be pressing now for the club to confirm who will attend.

Pasha was requested. I know of no response but there may have been one.

If they don't respond I take it that Cheston simply doesn't know. Whether he even asked the question and was ignored or didn't bother I don't know.

Maybe that's the answer.

Have two approaches laid out.

1. Pasha is there.

Ask questions and see how it goes.

If necessary read statement.

2. Pasha isn't there.

Read statement.

Perhaps the questions we ask should all be to him.

We have to submit a list of attendees and questions for the agenda...right. The response could be :-

Lay out attendees.

Request / insist on Rao or minimum Pasha attends.

Q1 to Pasha....?

Q2 to Pasha....?

Etc etc.

i.e. No questions to Cheston or Manager. If Pasha doesn't go then obviously it leaves us no choice but to read the following statement.

What do you think?

The answer for me is still not to attend and release a statement to the media. Short of that I would also accept an in person vote of no confidence (regardless of whether Pasha is there or not) and walking out. Also make sure the media is appraised of this.

As Gav, Abbey and others have said, the Raos and their associates are proven liars. They cannot be trusted and on that basis I'm not sure what could possibly come from having any dialogue with them. At least if Pasha was there when a statement of no confidence was given it would enhance the possibility that the other liars might be told, that's the only reason he would make a meeting remotely relevant. I certainly wouldn't be interested in engaging with him in any way, shape or form.

I saw somebody on twitter mentioning that Pasha could be another Shebby and provide us with ammunition, but I wholeheartedly disagree. As Glen said, Shebby was a loose cannon and in his own way I think he was trying to improve things at the club. It goes without saying he failed miserably, but still, I do think his intentions were good. Pasha is nothing more than a Venky stooge/puppet, here to carry out their wishes in whatever way they see fit. He also has links to SEM/Kentaro/Crescendo, which for me make him instantly untrustworthy.

• Backroom

This is what I propose for the first meeting - assuming the people on the list are all prepared to attend. I'll ensure KHod and Rog are given a chance next time.

As long as the forum doesn't agree to boycott, I am happy to attend.

Thanks.

Suggest setup an inbox for fans on here to pm questions only.

That way they are private from prying eyes and also we wont be arguing about each others views.

Then the chosen few (5-10 people)should meet up in a place to go through them and agree meeting strategy before writing response to club.

I still think a neutral from fsf or sd could be invited as a guest of one of the fan groups.

We are not WAR. No need for inactivity. It can be done today. Questions by midnight Friday.

Very good idea, now why didnt we aleady think of that ;)

Hopefully Mark is aggressively chasing a response if Pasha will attend.

Who the club sends should be key to fan's reaction.

Cheston likes to finish work at 5 so imagine if he sends Talbot in his stead...They won't bully a woman.

Coyle could be fired after Sheff Wed loss night before, cue Dunny wheeled in...They won't bully one of their own.

All pointless.

Pasha minimum or a Rao (highly unlikely) or its vote of no confidence.

i was thinking that couild possibly happen before the Wolves game , shafting the 18/75 protest

This is what I propose for the first meeting - assuming the people on the list are all prepared to attend. I'll ensure KHod and Rog are given a chance next time.

Can we have a poll on BRFCS approach to the meeting?

i was thinking that couild possibly happen before the Wolves game , shafting the 18/75 protest

the protest isn't about the manager though. It's about the utterly shambolic state of the club and changing manager then would be just a further sign, if any were needed, of the clueless if not criminal way the Rao family and their associates run our club

the protest isn't about the manager though. It's about the utterly shambolic state of the club and changing manager then would be just a further sign, if any were needed, of the clueless if not criminal way the Rao family and their associates run our club

yes i know .. but there would be a lot of .. lets call them floating fans .. we would hope to attract to the 18/75 protest that wouldn't bother if welcoming a new manager like Dunny was the other option

Admin have day jobs, I'm sure they'll reply when they get chance.

Night job this week.

As per my email dated 5th September could you please provide me by the close of business (5.00 pm) on Friday, 23rd September with any items that you would like to be included on the Agenda, along with your attendees, for the Supporter Consultation Meeting being held on Thursday, 29th September.

In order to keep within the guidelines of suggested numbers we would ask that attendance is kept to a maximum of 5 representatives from each group 2 of whom will attend on a permanent basis.

I will send out the finalised Agenda approximately 48 hours prior to the meeting.

Kind regards

Questions for cheston and coyle.

1. When was the last time either spoke to the Rao's either in person or by phone?

2. Who is currently highlighting Rovers transfer targets

3. Who is negotiating contracts for new or current players ?

4. Why was Coyle appointed without the prior knowledge of Cheston. Who recommended him to the owners if no one seems to be able to make contact with them?

5. What happened to job advert which was put out for an advisor for the owners ? Was Pasha just given the role?

6. What qualifies Cheston or Pasha to be making footballing decisions regarding recruitment?

7.Has Cheston got any power to make a single decision regarding the day to day running of the club, including sacking the manager?

8. What would be the difference if Cheston was not there?

9. At what point does Coyle walk away?

Won't get any honest answers to any of these , which is why we need owners or representatives in the room.

Questions for cheston and coyle.

1. When was the last time either spoke to the Rao's either in person or by phone?

2. Who is currently highlighting Rovers transfer targets

3. Who is negotiating contracts for new or current players ?

4. Why was Coyle appointed without the prior knowledge of Cheston. Who recommended him to the owners if no one seems to be able to make contact with them?

5. What happened to job advert which was put out for an advisor for the owners ? Was Pasha just given the role?

6. What qualifies Cheston or Pasha to be making footballing decisions regarding recruitment?

7.Has Cheston got any power to make a single decision regarding the day to day running of the club, including sacking the manager?

8. What would be the difference if Cheston was not there?

9. At what point does Coyle walk away?

Won't get any honest answers to any of these , which is why we need owners or representatives in the room.

Hopefully we can get this poll sorted and there won't be a need for any of these questions...

Not sure what anyone would hope to achieve by entering into a (pre-designed) dialogue with Cheston and Coyle. I really don't get it. What can it possibly achieve by talking to these henchmen? If you're not extremely gullible, you'll simply walk out feeling dirty for letting yourself be fed their PR tosh. As a few others have alluded to, a statement of no-confidence would offer us more. And feel a little cathartic.

Archived