BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham's Biggest Club V The Rovers

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it was said on twitter that Huddersfield have spent 2 mill but it's about 5 all in. Look at them now, they were no great shakes before that and I don't recall them selling 30 mill worth of talent to fund it.

Venkys & partners in the shadows = complete con artists.

Has anyone seen this prats contract? Is it possible to be given bonus for playing players from our youth system? or just a bonus for playing Lowe? Or is Glen Lowes biggest fan and texting at 1:45 for him to be on?

It's been mentioned that years ago Anderson had other agents working for him tying up young players contracts then in comes king rat and over promotes Lowe/Hanley/Henley and hands them out contracts they hadn't yet earned.

I think something in that may explain Lowes first name on the team sheet whenever fit and despite who the manager is.

%%%%%

Coyles not been dealt a bad hand ... he knew exactly what he's doing , which was proved when the idiot lied on day one

After the revelation on Thursday that Coyle was interviewed by Pasha and another Indian bloke it seems clear, being the opportunist that he is, that he bullshitted his way in with two people who know next to nothing about the game. And he offered to do it cheaper than anybody else which would have sealed the deal for Pasha the Slasha. You reap what you sow and appointing an egotistical failure was only going to end in one way for me.

Just who is the other Indian bloke and why ? If it was the finance guy then it seems they were there to do a deal straight away and let's not forget Paschas past connections in all this.

Is he on % to put his old mates crap in here as well ???

I think something in that may explain Lowes first name on the team sheet whenever fit and despite who the manager is.

It could just as easily be that Coyle wants to play Marshall on the wing - and we only have Lowe to play as right back. If we had a decent right back - and Lowe was still playing I would think again about this particular conspiracy theory.

Very disappointing, again.

Coyley eulogised about signing 2 of the country's brightest prospects in Samuelson and Byrne. Yet neither is rarely seen. Think it's either bulls h I t and they are duds or something is clearly wrong at Ewood.

Worrying times - the table doesn't lie with a quarter of the season gone.

So we just signed players to keep the fans happy. Makes sense. Coyle out and Venkys out

Come on chaps who gives a flying **** about sideshow Coyle, we need these idiots in Pune gone.

#venkysout - nothing else matters

I see where you're coming from and I'm with you on that.

But....I still can't hide my frustration when Rovers lose. Coyle is in charge of preparing the team (and handing out the doughnuts) so he still comes in for deserved stick. Wanting him to be replaced is the next logical/emotional step.

It could just as easily be that Coyle wants to play Marshall on the wing - and we only have Lowe to play as right back. If we had a decent right back - and Lowe was still playing I would think again about this particular conspiracy theory.

Give it up Jasons dad we've heard it all before :lol:

I wish I could disagree and say it would dampen down the fans anger, a distraction, but the vast majority are not angry anyway....

The games finished, what are you expect? silence?

I only included posts during the match, what did you expect?

Coyley eulogised about signing 2 of the country's brightest prospects in Samuelson and Byrne. Yet neither is rarely seen. Think it's either bulls h I t and they are duds or something is clearly wrong at Ewood.

So stop predicting win after win then(granted you went for the ultra negative draw today).

I only included posts during the match, what did you expect?

You're on the wind up John so I'll not bother until you post something of substance.

And stop calling him Coyley!

It's interesting that Mercer was championing Coyle for the Ewood job almost as much as he was selling Rhodes.

Have Mercer and Nixon ever been seen in the same room?

Byrne has been tried and tested and he failed miserably.

I want to see more of Samuelson before I judge him.

Just to reiterate, don't blame Coyle and the players. It's the Anderson, Kentaro, SEM, Crescendo demons we want out of our club.

All I heard was a half time report, the lady there said you couldn't tell Rovers were the struggling side, and we had the outstanding chance when Lenihan skied one.

A few bookings today, hoping that's at least a sign of some spirit.

It could also be a sign of the players utterly frustrated at the situation they find themselves in.

A very tight match in which there was little to chose between the teams. Injuries to Evans, Emnes and Graham didn't help and Birmingham made the most of a misplaced pass by Lenihan to take the lead. The Birmingham 'keeper had earlier kept his side in the match with a brilliant save to deny Emnes. Birmingham enjoyed a purple patch in the second half when they took the lead and as injuries started to disrupt the Rovers the home side started to enjoy far more possession. The abuse which Coyle received - with references to his Burnley background - was appalling but that seems to be the way things are at the moment. I'm actually starting to feel extremely sorry for the bloke at the moment. After Carlisle on Tuesday there is a bit of a break which is probably no bad thing.

Feeling sorry for Coyle.

Just let that sink in!

He's a useless fool at best. Some will never wake up.

He's getting off lightly if he's purely getting abuse for his Burnley connection.

How's about feeling sorry for those fellow fans flushing their hard earned cash down the toilet, who's loyalty to the club doesn't blind them from the truth.

Those fans know where we're heading, it's not going to get better.

Feel sorry for them, for god''s sake

A very tight match in which there was little to chose between the teams. Injuries to Evans, Emnes and Graham didn't help and Birmingham made the most of a misplaced pass by Lenihan to take the lead. The Birmingham 'keeper had earlier kept his side in the match with a brilliant save to deny Emnes. Birmingham enjoyed a purple patch in the second half when they took the lead and as injuries started to disrupt the Rovers the home side started to enjoy far more possession. The abuse which Coyle received - with references to his Burnley background - was appalling but that seems to be the way things are at the moment. I'm actually starting to feel extremely sorry for the bloke at the moment. After Carlisle on Tuesday there is a bit of a break which is probably no bad thing.

it was said earlier you had close connections to the club...how close are they?

You feel sorry for him?????? we are in the mire, hes lied twice ,he slated rovers , hes an awful manager and yes hes a dingle.

hes out his depth and taking us down and i wonder if hes on a keany bonus for this.

It's impossible to look at Venkys as the best option and to feel sorry for a manager who is taking us down. It's even harder to see that as just another opinion.

Feeling sorry for Coyle.

Just let that sink in!

He's a useless fool at best. Some will never wake up.

He's getting off lightly if he's purely getting abuse for his Burnley connection.

How's about feeling sorry for those fellow fans flushing their hard earned cash down the toilet, who's loyalty to the club doesn't blind them from the truth.

Those fans know where we're heading, it's not going to get better.

Feel sorry for them, for god''s sake

8 points from 33 is a disgraceful return by anyones standards, the mans got a pathetic managerial record and should be nowhere near our football club, most of us laymen had this right before he was appointed, why not give us £400k a year, we'd do a damn site better job than 'pressure' or whatever his ooking name is.

Archived