BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Sporting Director Rumour

TBTF

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Venkys seem to like to sub contract people in rather than take them on board permanently. Like having agencies run it, loaning players etc and i'm sure there are other examples through the club via the downgrade. This SD probably fits into that way of doing things, wonder if he's training his replacement out of his own pocket :lol:

They sound like the Conservative Party!

Do you even know who the LT Reporter is or where he is from? suggest you do some research for once and stop moaning as per usual.

the reporter is Rich sharpe. he was writing for the Sentinel and reporting on Crewe Alexandra.

Moaning !!! that's a bit rich chaddy dont you think considering this season's painful performances and the lack of talent on show.

When Cryer started writing about Rovers they were a much bigger club than Bristol City now i'd say they are becoming bigger than us. Rather ironic that the last two scribes/rehashers or whatever they are formerly wrote about Chester and Crewe seeing as that's the size of cluub Venkys & partners seem intent on creating in Blackburn.

When the writer for Accy or Barrow or someone steps in after this guy we'll know it's game over !

Didnt I take the time look on his twitter profile? Shame others didnt before asking questions

lot of people don't use twitter. How would I go about looking up this guy assuming I was interested enough to want to, which I'm not. I do have a twitter account but rarely, except to post the anti Venky's stuff, use it and wouldn't know how to find out about Rovers reporter at the LT

lot of people don't use twitter. How would I go about looking up this guy assuming I was interested enough to want to, which I'm not. I do have a twitter account but rarely, except to post the anti Venky's stuff, use it and wouldn't know how to find out about Rovers reporter at the LT

Thats why people who do use twitter share info.

Why not do a simple Google search? It will show some of his reports up that he did for his previous job.

So due to family stuff I take my eye off Rovers for the week and they appoint a sporting director. Sound move one thinks.

Apart from he's got rather close relations to a football agency. (And in fairness to Venkeys how would they know that could be problematic? It's never happened before...) And he's been fired for being poor at his last role.

Even with good ideas Venkeys manage to do it wrong, alienate fans and damage the club. Of course it's all accidental.

And still no interview with the new man

why?

because he will be asked about recruitment

better to say nowt until the window closes to avoid looking like a complete idiot.

half way through the transfer window

all quiet on the western front

I can hear him now

fantastic to be working at such a prestigous club

planning for the summer

full backing of owners

bull sheet

Pasha out !!

It'll be like Marshalls contract spin, a meeting with the new SD, meeting again next week, interview in paper soon etc etc until the window is shut then he'll appear from nowhere glossing over the outgoings by spinning positive lines about the two freebies we've signed.

Archived