BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Trust

Surely people can see why the Club feels adrift and abandoned,detached from its once close knit and loyal local fanbase?

THE FOLK RUNNING THE SHOW DONT GIVE A FIG!

We want at best Supporters running the Club,you know,folk with our best interests at heart,their fingers on the Pulse at Ewood.

If not that,at least real Football People who give a toss and want to invest for success in the future...we will never be able to flourish under this abhorrent Ownership.

• Like 3

On 07/10/2024 at 08:32, 47er said:

I've deleted that email some time ago so can anyone confirm I read this part of it right?

I'm referring to the recent transfer window and the (paraphrased) comment that, since the summer transfer window was such an unqualified success supporters shouldn't expect much activity in January!

Do I remember that right?

If so, its a scandal. We had £29M come in for 2 players alone and spent fuck all. Did no-one speak up about it?

If I've got it wrong, I apologise in advance!

Well it looks as if I did remember it right and nobody did speak up?

Bit of a worry.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

I have concluded that if we are in a good position in January, the current regime will merely sabotage the situation.....again.

This is the only consistent in all the years that Rao’s have owned us. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mhead said:

At least it wont be long to wait Lennie!

And no-one has mentioned the twice yearly trip to the Indian Courts to wait outside the Courtroom.

They are taking the piss-playing us for fools. But- like most fans- I do have to admit that I find a few enjoyable performances and results act like an anaesthetic....

59 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

They are taking the piss-playing us for fools. But- like most fans- I do have to admit that I find a few enjoyable performances and results act like an anaesthetic....

I always enjoy watching us play well. Hard to have any real love for it anymore though, it doesn't take much for me to lose interest.

• Like 2