BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] WBA

8 hours ago, DE. said:

Mick is definitely playing the scapegoat role, but he's also incredibly blunt and straight talking. I think the reason he avoids talking about lack of funding is because Evans has been honest with him about the funds available each year and Mick has continued to do the job in full knowledge of the financial situation. It wouldn't make much sense for him to complain about it as I don't think Evans has ever told Mick he's going to have a lot to spend. The job criteria has always been the same and Mick has agreed to work with that criteria. 

A few quotes from Mick regarding the fans which I think are brilliant, but if you were a supporter would probably wind you up (for reasons beyond my understanding multiple quotes truncate so you have to click the arrow next to "quote" to see them all):

That along with his CV is exactly why he would be welcomed to rovers by me if mowbray gets the Chelsea job in summer

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived