BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Scottish Football

22 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I was at Celtic Park today chaps. The most one sided old firm game I think I’ve ever seen.

Hope you enjoyed it Andy. Could and should have been more although Scmeichel made a couple of very good saves in the second half. Celtic never really got out of second gear. Couldn’t get a ticket today but I’m up for the Hearts game in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Claytons Left Boot said:

Hope you enjoyed it Andy. Could and should have been more although Scmeichel made a couple of very good saves in the second half. Celtic never really got out of second gear. Couldn’t get a ticket today but I’m up for the Hearts game in a couple of weeks.

Celtic were sloppy in the first ten minutes but after the first goal it was almost embarrassingly one sided. Could and should have been 6 or 7 really.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I was at Celtic Park today chaps. The most one sided old firm game I think I’ve ever seen.

Aye, I couldn’t get a ticket today either so had to settle for the Catholic club in Blackpool. We said that it was like watching a kid fight his dad, after the first goal it looked like we could score at will. If anything I’m a bit disappointed we didn’t really pile on the agony like in the 5-1.

Kris Boyd is obviously a massive roaster but he spoke more sense post game than I’ve ever heard him.

think I’m there for the Dons game

Edited by Lancaster Rover
  • Like 1