BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The State of Ewood Park!

On 13/07/2024 at 14:56, J*B said:

Taken from Facebook. 

IMG_6959.jpeg

Waggott: "Don't know what you're on about, I've never noticed any green stuff all over the stadium..."

He must walk into the stadium every day/week with his eyes closed.

I'd be interested to know how many days a week Waggott actually goes to Ewood Park. My bet is not very many. Between 'home working' and his office at Brockhall I suspect his visits to Ewood are quite infrequent.

But when you've previously worked at Roots Hall and Priestfield a bit of mould and grime at Ewood won't be causing him any concerns.

• Like 1

I just had a chat with the brother of a local glazing firm, who refused to do a job at Ewood, due to the late payment for a previous job.

They insisted on payment up front or nothing doing. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
2 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

we can`t that skint to send 29 players to austria for a weeks training????they won`t be staying in an austrian travel lodge

They might be camping. ‘Bonding’ innit.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lraC said:

I just had a chat with the brother of a local glazing firm, who refused to do a job at Ewood, due to the late payment for a previous job.

They insisted on payment up front or nothing doing. 

Would that be Craig by any chance?

4 hours ago, funny-old-game said:

Goes to show how bad it is with waggott in charge🤮 Andy's is a local business and big rovers fan as well, what a shit show 🤬

Craig mentioned a few other things as well. He was on a recent day at the races, with a few other Rovers fans. At least the news is spreading. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, damo100 said:

Just drove past Ewood Park, thought I'd park the car and take a look to see if any work had taken place on the stadium and it's surrounding area.

The stadium is filthy, in dire need of a clean.

Green algea on roofing 

Dirty stained fascia on each stand

Fanzone blue n white Marquee is filthy, just needs a quick jet wash.

Jack Walker memorial filthy, very upsetting to see how they've let it get in this state.

The main metal gates showing signs of rust and neglect 

That awful big screen behind the Blackburn End still there which is not fit for purpose 

Family Stand signage looks dreadful 

Generally Ewood has the look of a stadium that has been left to disrepair 

I know Swag mentioned post last season around 3 million was to be spent on many different issues, but looking today Ewood Park cut a very sad image. 

Side note. 

Before cocky know it all Chaddy spouts up about interior works like the lifts, Vomentrys ect, I know, that work would easily fall under 1 million. 

A simple jet spray which I know certain fans have offered to do for free would help.

THREE MILLION!!!

How many more lies are we going to put up with from Waggot?

Half the things you mention look slightly better too when the weather is nice, wait until its damp, cold and miserable and it'll look 10 times worse.....

Local companies submitted quotes I know that, doesn't appear to have progressed. 

He'll just tell the "fan groups" that player signings took priority now we've somehow got a couple over the line and we'll look at it again next year.

12 hours ago, Ossydave said:

Looks like work has finally begun on jetwashing the filthy stands 👍

Yes they wait 2 days before first match  and now already today not even 6.45 am and they are jet washing Blackburn end