BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Let's Talk Tyrhys Dolan

Just now, Wheelton Blue said:

You don't think we could upgrade on them?

I rated Dolan highly and I would offer him a new 4 years contract. 

Hedges is someone I rated and I think some people low ball his quality he has. No one was under rated him when he scored at Norwich away or last season at Watford

26 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I rated Dolan highly and I would offer him a new 4 years contract. 

Hedges is someone I rated and I think some people low ball his quality he has. No one was under rated him when he scored at Norwich away or last season at Watford

Would they both be seen as first team regulars? 

Why is Hedges living off that one goal a year ago? He doesnt do enough often enough.

• Backroom

I'd be okay with Dolan and Hedges continuing as squad players with a wage that reflects that. I think both are good options to come off the bench, for different reasons. I wouldn't want them re-signing as first team players with wages reflecting that, as I just don't think either are in that bracket if we have any serious ambition to ever get out of this league.

Now, if you're factoring in Venky's, our lack of budget and the chances of us signing worse than Dolan and Hedges as replacements... well, it's a different conversation. Depends how much faith you have in the recruitment team continuing to work with what is likely to be a minuscule budget.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, DE. said:

I'd be okay with Dolan and Hedges continuing as squad players with a wage that reflects that. I think both are good options to come off the bench, for different reasons. I wouldn't want them re-signing as first team players with wages reflecting that, as I just don't think either are in that bracket if we have any serious ambition to ever get out of this league.

Now, if you're factoring in Venky's, our lack of budget and the chances of us signing worse than Dolan and Hedges as replacements... well, it's a different conversation. Depends how much faith you have in the recruitment team continuing to work with what is likely to be a minuscule budget.

Only at venky rovers would these two be considered good enough for the starting 11.

49 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Would they both be seen as first team regulars? 

That's down a number of different factors as always picking a team

Why is Hedges living off that one goal a year ago?

Never said that

He doesnt do enough often enough.

That's your opinion and we don't agree

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

That's down a number of different factors as always picking a team

Never said that

That's your opinion and we don't agree

You keep mentioning the Watford goal as if its a strong argument in his favour. The fact that you do so suggests that as is the case, he doesnt score very many. In most games, he does what he did today, practically nothing.

Edited by roversfan99