BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

The fact a member of the FF has liked my post says it isn’t just my impression and it really is as half arsed as the minutes make out.

That same like is from the one person who seems to have asked the only question to try and challenge the rubbish that the clubs representatives come out with. The answer was as you would expect a load of shit but the question is appreciated nonetheless.

1 hour ago, ABBEY said:

Did the FF question pasha when he basically said they ones in pune dont deem us as important? so how vigorously ? if not why not?

That comment from Pasha is terrible. At least we have in black and white from a direct representative that the owners literally do not give a shit about us. They never have.

• Like 3

On 25/09/2024 at 09:58, roverblue said:

I can feel my blood boil when I read that sob story about season tickets sales. How thick can they be to be suprised that season tickets were so low when we...

• Sold our best player for £20m and spent nothing in January.
  • Failed to properly register our only money signing in January.
  • Loaned out our club captain likely as much to do with money than sense.
  • Won 6 games at home all season.
  • Managed just 1 home win since October.
  • Had a new manager that still had not managed to win a home game.
  • Almost got relegated.
  • Planned to sell our next best player in summer.
  • Under a financial cloud due to the indian court case meaning we might not be able to sign any players or even worse sell large parts of the squad.
  • Sacked the entire recruitment and scouting department at the end of the season.
  • At the time of putting tickets on sale had made no signings.
  • Put the ticket price up mid-summer when we still hadnt made any signings.
  • Put out complete radio silence for most of summer so nobody had the first clue what was going on during the early bird price window.

They must be absolute complete and utter morons to think it would be anything other than a total washout.

If the chuckle brothers or an alien landed from mars did all the above even they wouldnt be suprised that people didnt fancy it.

They aren’t but they think we are.

On 24/09/2024 at 21:52, DaveyB said:

I’ve just had a look on the online store and, even though I’m logged into my account and I am a ST holder, I can’t see an option to apply a discount - do you know where I can find it, or is there a code to enter or something?
(I was thinking of treating myself to one of the retro training tops)

I can’t see it either, does anyone know how to access this?

On 24/09/2024 at 20:52, DaveyB said:

The minutes mention a discount in the club shop for ST holders. As a ST holder this has passed me by somehow - does anyone know what discount we get and how to access it?

I emailed the club and the code was sent in the welcome email when you renewed your season ticket. I had lost mine so they re-sent it today after I got in touch.