BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Steve Waggott

6 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I know what you're saying but blimey, that'd be a stretch.

Bit like saying "Who could we possibly get who is better than Mowbray?" * **

(Magnified by 1000.)

*The next guy in

** And probably the one after that

Was Derek Shaw much worse than Waggott?

We know who the next CEO will be ...Rudy Gestede.

They will never appoint a competent CEO , they want yes men and folk with little other ambition than to line their own pockets

• Like 4

2 hours ago, islander200 said:

Was Derek Shaw much worse than Waggott?

We know who the next CEO will be ...Rudy Gestede.

They will never appoint a competent CEO , they want yes men and folk with little other ambition than to line their own pockets

Waggot was an improvement on Shaw and i'll die on that hill but the rest of it you're 100 percent correct.

• Like 3

New sponsor set to be confirmed as whoever is jetwashing the Blackburn End probably, few squirts to cover sponsorship for the season, Steve the businessman. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

fair enough you get a new sponsor it happens,to give 4 days notice to the old one,who has been loyally doing it for years lacks class and decency,a thoroughly unpleasant human being is steve,doubt anyone bar his own mum actually likes him

Pretty sure he will have allocated the task of informing them to someone else too the coward. 

• Like 2

I very much doubt the new lot are bringing that much more money in. Curious decision. Particularly where we could make decent bunce by phoning around as the main shirt sponsor and they’ve plumped for a local firm of solicitors. 

Maybe the explanation will turn out to be a Venky way to circumvent the court. i.e. unknown company setup last week pays £20 million up front to sponsor the MOM for a season.

That is the club is 10 minutes from financial oblivion and no choice.

Won't surprise me.