BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

• Moderation Lead
5 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

What an absolutely vile individual 

He is a monumental goon. He’ll have done unbelievably well to avoid confrontation if he actually gets home safely. 

50 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Without wanting to get into politics on here, he’s the one who flew the infamous banner over Turf Moor. Rumours that loads of Italians are after confronting him too. Would be no less than the absolute cretin deserves.

Hopefully he's in a block of flat's 

1 hour ago, Miller11 said:

A few weeks back Waggott told members of the Rovers Trust board that the primary reason for this was that they see our home form as being key to securing a playoff spot, and they want to give the team every advantage they can.

No specific discussions around what tier they were going in, but he told us they were getting less tickets than they gave us, and that Burnley were not happy with him and it categorically was not a police decision.

Rovers are correct about given them only 2k. I would put them in the top tier. Only open 1 toilet facility and 1 food and drink kiosk 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Miller11 said:

They’ll be telling the story for years to come about this 50/50 divide in the fanbase… how a quarter of a million boycotted, and a quarter of a million were dotted around the home ends.

And the other 3 million watched on the big screens. "You could see the crowds from Jupiter" they'll be saying. 

• Like 4

I agree with the previous poster who said that we should've given them 3k, therefore the same % of capacity as they gave us.

Only I would have put them all in the lower tier closest the Riverside and opened the other half/third of the DL to our fans. And opened the DU to our fans...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Rovers are correct about given them only 2k. I would put them in the top tier. Only open 1 toilet facility and 1 food and drink kiosk 

Far too generous

No food and no drink and no toilets and lock them in for 2 hours after the final whistle

By that time they should have all killed each other

• Like 2

I can see this rumbling on and we will cave in and give them another 1000 tickets or something and agree to a Guard of Honour … if the latter happens I think we should all do a “Poznan” and turn our backs on it 

• Moderation Lead
23 minutes ago, arbitro said:

On balance, they do have some good eggs that follow them, but Christ, they have some dickheads following that club.

• Like 5

Still need explaining how not giving an away side a vast allocation (so we are not like a lower league club in a cup tie after a pay day) is ‘small time’, ‘tinpot’. 

Rules say 2k, here’s your 2k. Case closed.

*I know you will all be reading this on UTC, so if you want to give us an explanation in one of your 8 threads on the matter*

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

On balance, they do have some good eggs that follow them, but Christ, they have some dickheads following that club.

They do Kenny, I have a couple of friends who are frequently disgusting by their own idiots. But in truth there does seem to be more knobs there than most clubs evidenced by the thousands singing a sick song about Jack Walker. 

10 hours ago, BRFC4EVA said:

I agree with the previous poster who said that we should've given them 3k, therefore the same % of capacity as they gave us.

Only I would have put them all in the lower tier closest the Riverside and opened the other half/third of the DL to our fans. And opened the DU to our fans...

Upper tier out of the way and not close to the pitch would be the right way then fill Ewood Park in the other stands with Rovers fans 

• Like 1

I'm amazed by that statement released by the club and their chairman Alan Pace. Either they genuinely feely aggrieved and something has broken down in the process, or they're completely irresponsible. What a way to rile up both sets of fans.

51 minutes ago, Groundhog said:

I'm amazed by that statement released by the club and their chairman Alan Pace. Either they genuinely feely aggrieved and something has broken down in the process, or they're completely irresponsible. What a way to rile up both sets of fans.

Not really he is just a fuktard who doesn't understand the real issue

• Like 1