BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

Fair play to them. They are a country mile away from our shower of shit. 

I'd rather have them competing in the Premier league than having to play them again next season. 

Sorry fellow rovers fans.... That's how I feel right now.... Totally lost. 

• Like 2

Fair play - they did the job, board made a good appointment (not so clear cut at the time), the admin team did their job and everbody really bought into ”do everything we can” including the players.

Rovers - look and learn ffs even if it is 10 years late. 2 seasons in a row that we have been in a good position in january only to fuck it up. IMO our head coach is the least culpable and i will be surprised if he stays here if there is not a serious change in recruitment policy/routine in early summer

• Like 3

Better that the are out the road next season i find them annoying in the extreme now just a bunch of attendance obsessed gob shites all over social media.

The hype around this fixture when we are in the same league is a bit of a distraction imo and the current set up at Ewood just don't 'get it' at all.    So we'll have to take our medicine when we play them in front of a pathetically self inflicted small crowd then sit back and look forwards to their many pastings next season and 800 away followings when they are marooned in bottom 3.

Won't be long before they are back but i for one won't miss them a jot.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, JohnD said:

They clearly aren't going to challenge the top six but the rest of the Premier League gets worse every year.

That shows how bad football has gotten over the last 20 years. A team that was absolute dog shit in the prem comes down and walks the Championship without breaking a sweat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Upside Down said:

That shows how bad football has gotten over the last 20 years. A team that was absolute dog shit in the prem comes down and walks the Championship without breaking a sweat.

We are still 6th and have been up there all season yet as I pointed out on another thread none of our current team would get into the Souness promotion team and that team only came second to a very good Fulham side. The next season all of Fulham, Rovers and Bolton stayed up.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 5