BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

5 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

Oh god did you not see the stuff about a drum and getting us waving flags (but only ones approved and bought from the club) to improve the atmosphere? I’ll let you google it and enjoy. If it was your club you’d be dying too.

Is that accurate? I thought I’d only been here once previously this season, after the City game in August? I don’t recall posting at any other time 🤷‍♂️.

Anyway, good tidings to you all, might see you in a month or so after our next win 😉

Yes I saw that.

Quite possibly the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen from a football club, and that includes venkys fc.

Merry Christmas to all our six fingered friends over on the dark side of the hill.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

No consolation for me after today.

we are what we are,poor runs were a certainty,given our small squad and terrible injury situation,i think were will be some new additions in january,don`t rule out a selling a player to fund them either,then it`s over to broughton and kimberley the not so dynamic duo with their eye for a player🤐

A lot of Dingle whinging I can see online but every big decision has been spot on. The two VAR offside calls (one to disallow a Burnley goal) were correct. The second yellow is Hyam-like in stupidity and it’s a penalty.

Edited by Hasta

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Burnley showed a bit of fight there but still lost.

Villa look to me in recent games like their purple patch is over. I expect them to drop, away a bit now.

Luton are similar at the moment, Sheffield United are as good as gone 

The other two will hope to catch Forest who have rolled the dice with a manager switch, then you look at Brentford and Fulham who could get sucked into it potentially 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Luton are similar at the moment, Sheffield United are as good as gone 

The other two will hope to catch Forest who have rolled the dice with a manager switch, then you look at Brentford and Fulham who could get sucked into it potentially 

Luton at Turf Moor next game. Huge.

1 hour ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

I was hoping for a visit from our Dingle friends so I could wish them all the best for 2024.

I suppose that won't be happening now. 

That was a shocking dive to win the penalty, and don't get me started on the deliberate handball when Foster was through on goal ...

Happy new year to you, I suspect the " Derby " will be resuming next year .... 😊

Just now, sympatheticclaret said:

That was a shocking dive to win the penalty, and don't get me started on the deliberate handball when Foster was through on goal ...

Happy new year to you, I suspect the " Derby " will be resuming next year .... 😊

Those deliberate handballs.

2 minutes ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Kicked his foot. Penalty. 
And Foster wasn’t through on goal. He was behind the guy chasing him.

And Berge was as stupid as Hyam was last night.

Come on Forest.

• Like 3