BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

venkys are uninterested and swag is a crook,the beauty of st john bond was that he sold trevor steven,lee dixon,brian laws etc for peanuts,replaced them with bottom league players and injured ones he  then ****** off,we`ve never yet reached the stage of complete anarchy where our manager has sabotaged the squad on purpose😉

Really? 🤔 

I mean this in regards to your last part regarding we’ve never had a manager do such to us.

Edited by Moptop1

31 minutes ago, Moptop1 said:

Really? 🤔 

I mean this in regards to your last part regarding we’ve never had a manager do such to us.

the worst two,kean and coyle were completely incompetent,they did`nt set out to ruin us,they were just clucking  useless and in keans case,just grateful to be in the managers seat,he was in andersons pants and would have drove the wrong way down the m65 if jerome has said so,he was`nt going to turn a relevatively high profile managers job down,despite being a lieing **** he did`nt deliberately sell everyone off his own back like bond did🙂

4 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

the worst two,kean and coyle were completely incompetent,they did`nt set out to ruin us,they were just clucking  useless and in keans case,just grateful to be in the managers seat,he was in andersons pants and would have drove the wrong way down the m65 if jerome has said so,he was`nt going to turn a relevatively high profile managers job down,despite being a lieing **** he did`nt deliberately sell everyone off his own back like bond did🙂

The manager didn't need to do that here, the owners did it for them. Repeatedly. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

Sadly, I think you give Kean too much credit. He knew what he was doing.  And yes, I know all about Bond and his antics. 

6 hours ago, Polky said:

Can't be true, surely?

He's had a very random career since he was last in English football though:

Last English club: West Brom 2017-2018: 21 games, 3 wins, 14.3% win rate - left by mutual agreement

ADO Den Haag 2019-2020: 8 games, 1 win, 12.5% win rate, season stopped due to covid - left by mutual agreement.

CAKA Sofia 2022: 7 games, 1 win, 14.3% win rate - left after CSKA fans threw bananas at black CSKA players (was also technical director here prior to becoming manager)

Aris Thessaloniki 2022-2023: 22 games, 9 wins, 40.9% win rate - left by mutual agreement.

The last 3 roles have been very random, it would be a really strange choice for the Dingles if they are hoping he replicates his Newcastle/Palace form from 10 years ago.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Despite a decade of utter shite for us as they hit the ‘heights’… we still live rent free in their collective heads.

Always in our shadow. 

The fact we'd had a decent half season and were having articles written about how we were back whilst nobody paid a second of attention to those six fingered cretins shows that we will always be the bigger club.

Forever in our shadow.

• Like 1

Was Kaminski a young English internstional goalkeeper?

The 2 are completely incomparable and that's in no way, shape or form defending those twats believe me, its just a stupid comparison.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ossydave said:

Was Kaminski a young English internstional goalkeeper?

The 2 are completely incomparable and that's in no way, shape or form defending those twats believe me, its just a stupid comparison.

You're right about them not being comparable. 

One was a proven first rate keeper, the othe was proven to be absolutely gash.

Guess which one venkys sold for fuck all.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

If only it was true, and he did the same thing as he did here. I doubt any manager will have him as low as and U-10s 'BBC coach' as Big Sam would have let everyone know how he got ousted by Kean. No one trusts him, otherwise he'd have been a coach somewhere in the UK.

• Like 1