BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

I might be wrong but unless police/authorities intervene on a fixture there’s a minimum allocation you have to offer. We merely reciprocated their allocation to us. Shouldn’t be any hard feelings whatsoever. To be fair I could probably write an anthology on what Rovers and the various dummies they’ve employed have done wrong over the last 14 years. But that will be up there as one of the better funnier things.

13 hours ago, Michael123458 said:

On sky?. No doubt. Bank holiday weekend but that won’t matter could be Christmas Day dingles comes on fixture list we all know our plans 👍

I'm certain it will be on Sky as I think every game against them has since 99/00 season.

50 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I'm certain it will be on Sky as I think every game against them has since 99/00 season.

I dont think this one was.

I remember listening to it on radio Lancs when had it been on Sky I'd have certainly watched it.

Plus other than Rhodes header the game rings no bells, even a last minute equaliser for them.

Edited by Hasta

10 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I remember listening to it on radio Lancs when had it been on Sky I'd have certainly watched it.

Plus other than Rhodes header the game rings no bells, even a last minute equaliser for them.

Don't think the Dunn equaliser was either. The two above definitely weren't. 

I'll be shocked if it isn't on sky this year though given the huge increase in televised games and Burnley being a relegated side.

Edited by smiller14
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Michael123458 said:

On sky?. No doubt. Bank holiday weekend but that won’t matter could be Christmas Day dingles comes on fixture list we all know our plans 👍

Bank holiday is the weekend before.

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

Neither of the 12/13 games were on Sky, and neither was the league cup game in 2017.

All the rest have been.

2 hours ago, Hasta said:

I was at the game and remember the sick feeling when Vokes came off the bench to equalise and if my memory serves me right they had a great chance to win it just after. As for being on Sky I honestly can't recall whether it was actually live.

• Like 1