BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

For anyone going next week, what are your travel plans? Weighing up getting the train but can't be bothered with any aggro and equally dont want to be treated like a criminal by the police all afternoon. 

• Like 1

On 18/08/2024 at 21:07, Upside Down said:

I don't recall you coming on here to do weekly reviews of your games last season.

Fair point - though firstly we weren’t in the same league and, more importantly, I was pretty depressed after every game last season 🤷‍♂️

But it’s a fair point, I’ll edit the posts and not comment further.

1 hour ago, longsiders1882 said:

Fair point - though firstly we weren’t in the same league and, more importantly, I was pretty depressed after every game last season 🤷‍♂️

I don't think there's any need for that. I personally enjoy your contributions and hearing a pretty fair viewpoint of events over the m65. I'd have enjoyed hearing them last season even more so, but that doesn't mean I don't think there's a place for them here. For instance, was good to hear a bit of context regarding the Cardiff game.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, smiller14 said:

I don't think there's any need for that. I personally enjoy your contributions and hearing a pretty fair viewpoint of events over the m65. I'd have enjoyed hearing them last season even more so, but that doesn't mean I don't think there's a place for them here. For instance, was good to hear a bit of context regarding the Cardiff game.

There is a plus, right now Sunderland look likely to spank us and I’ve got an excuse to steer clear of here - and of course that’s followed by t’crapico which, considering we only get 2 1/2 days recovery, we may also lose so it’s a good time to bow out 😂

1 hour ago, longsiders1882 said:

There is a plus, right now Sunderland look likely to spank us and I’ve got an excuse to steer clear of here - and of course that’s followed by t’crapico which, considering we only get 2 1/2 days recovery, we may also lose so it’s a good time to bow out 😂

If Waggott doesn't get a new goalie in you may have nothing to worry about.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Bronzed A Donis said:

I think you being on here is good as it re-affirms that we are the morally righteous fanbase 😉

If a Rovers fan went on NNN or Clarets Mad back in the day, they wouldn't get more than 1 post in without being vilified, insulted and banned by some small minded cave dweller with a burning hatred borne out of jealousy.

However , as we'll always be a more successful and bigger club than you (albeit on our knees at the minute) , we can freely welcome the few of you that have evolved to the level of figuring out electricity and the Internet as well as procuring a specially adapted keyboard and mouse for the additionally digited  😜😁

*As much as I really dislike your fanbase , we should both be proud of what two small mill towns from East Lancashire have given to English football.

There should be a 'double like' button really ha ha. Great post!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

Don't be silly.  Fair do's to you you came on here and acted like a human being when we were in the ascendency.  Enjoy your time in the sun we surely would.  Would love to beat you lot but we are just worlds away right now and with Calamity Pears it's a home banker.

• Like 2

I think they said if any tickets are still left after today, there'll be an announcement on the 22nd. Hoping there'll be a decent amount left for ST holders with less than 270 points....

11 minutes ago, frosty said:

I think they said if any tickets are still left after today, there'll be an announcement on the 22nd. Hoping there'll be a decent amount left for ST holders with less than 270 points....

So am I, but more than 262 😉

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

on sale tommorow at 10.00am for anyone with 240+ loyalty points,first come first served

Where's that from? I'd imagine there'd be an 'announcement' rather than straight on sale.

22 minutes ago, ruggles1995 said:

seems like the coach travel is sold out? I cant book that. Managed to get my first ever away Burnley tickets though!

I'd be surprised if they haven't laid on enough transport for fans wishing to use it especially when they recommended it. If I was you I'd try again later today and if you still can't book and online give them a call.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I'd be surprised if they haven't laid on enough transport for fans wishing to use it especially when they recommended it. If I was you I'd try again later today and if you still can't book and online give them a call.

yes its working now. Didn't work for me when I purchased tickets at the time. Must of been a glitch. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, only2garners said:

Both clubs and the police want as many fans as possible to use the coaches. I'd agree with arbitro.

Think they will be disappointed.

This is the first time in years that the game has been accessible to go on the train, probably since 2005? Bubble games from then up until the game in 2022, and then on that day there were railworks making it pretty much impossible.

There will be a good number going on the train I reckon.  

46 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Think they will be disappointed.

This is the first time in years that the game has been accessible to go on the train, probably since 2005? Bubble games from then up until the game in 2022, and then on that day there were railworks making it pretty much impossible.

There will be a good number going on the train I reckon.  

There were no travel restrictions when we played them two years ago and the vast majority went by official coaches/buses. I know a few who made their own way by car but at that particular time there were no trains on the day.