BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray

7 minutes ago, Mercer said:

You would see a different response with a Neil Warnock type in charge.

My sources tell me, 2 Boro season ticket holders by the way ……Hated on Teeside, played everyone out of position and lost the dressing room.

You really wouldn’t…….and they’re not to happy with Wilder either, 4 games, no wins and no goals….

Edited by Gav

5 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

You have to have a pretty terrible track record if even chaddy doesn't believe a word you say!

You mean trusting Mercer's info? 

23 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Interesting that the touch line duo of Venus and Lowe were not patrolling leaving the hands in pocket sourfaced twat gurning and raising his eyebrows to the support

Venus lost his cool one over Maja not being 10 yards away 

13 minutes ago, Gav said:

I tell you what, I’m not absolving Mowbray of blame here, but he’s been let down badly by this bunch of bottlers that call themselves Blackburn Rovers players.

Far to many just couldn’t give a toss as we’ve seen over this Easter weekend and he backs them through thick and thin.

Bottlers.

I would say that the players are let down by Mowbray not changing his starting formation and tactics for weeks now when it has been one of the biggest problems plus his team selections recently cos he keeps needed bring on half time subs is an indication of a manager getting his starting 11 badly wrong. 

I have been calling for a formation changes for weeks then post match today he admitted he was wrong and far too loyal to certain players.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

You mean trusting Mercer's info? 

Venus lost his cool one over Maja not being 10 yards away 

I would say that the players are let down by Mowbray not changing his starting formation and tactics for weeks now when it has been one of the biggest problems plus his team selections recently cos he keeps needed bring on half time subs is an indication of a manager getting his starting 11 badly wrong. 

I have been calling for a formation changes for weeks then post match today he admitted he was wrong and far too loyal to certain players.

The players have got to take some of the blame Chaddy. I’ve worked for some complete bell ends in my working career but I never thought once of giving less than my best. Even if I wanted too I couldn’t. I had pride in what I was doing and the machines I was building. It should be in your DNA irrespective of the management.

• Like 2

Apart from one enjoyable season getting promoted from league 1 and a couple of good signings in Dack and Armstrong it's been utterly turgid enfuriating and often farcical. Even the promotion season we still got beat by Wigan despite having twice their budget. 

His tactics are the stuff absolute nonsense. 

Cant wait till he's gone. Sadly I don't think that will be for a few years  

I mentioned before that I have seen numerous times mentions for how likeable our team is earlier this season. In the last few weeks and months they have shown themselves up, a real lack of bollocks and a real lack of character.

That in no way alleviates any responsibility away from the manager and his part in our collapse.

• Like 3

If West Brom actually want him… Christ. The amount of riches and options they have, they’ll be thrilled to see TM has had a pre season of perfecting his new tactics… the 2-1-1-2-2-1-1. Not to mention I’m backing them to finish above us this season.

8 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

The players have got to take some of the blame Chaddy. I’ve worked for some complete bell ends in my working career but I never thought once of giving less than my best. Even if I wanted too I couldn’t. I had pride in what I was doing and the machines I was building. It should be in your DNA irrespective of the management.

when you work for someone who`s lost their credibility and everyones respect it`s hard to put the effort in,you just want to get home as quick as possible,when the inevitable sacking arrives it feels like spring arriving and the sun shines,everyone goes back to putting the hours in,caustic managers eventually bring the whole site down if you don`t get rid of them

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I mentioned before that I have seen numerous times mentions for how likeable our team is earlier this season. In the last few weeks and months they have shown themselves up, a real lack of bollocks and a real lack of character.

That in no way alleviates any responsibility away from the manager and his part in our collapse.

He’s signed players in his image, name me a Dickov or a Speedie or an Andy Todd that he’s signed. They’d run a mile if they came up against those three.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

Harping on again but since that Derby game no way are a lot of these players playing for that manager.....or earning their wages come to think of it.

Tools have gone down, bottle has disappeared and it's far more than just being naive or nervous.  It's a real shit show that very few come out of smelling of roses. We are reaping what has been sown in previous years in terms of the shoulder shrugging lack of urgency that starts at the top and rubs off on its way down.

The enormous vacuum between Ewood and the paymasters is still a serious issue and far too much of a comfort zone for those who inhabit it.

• Like 9