Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

6 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

The big supported clubs in the division are in my opinion:

Sunderland - the home game is a midweek match - they wont sell 7k

Sheff Utd - wont sell anywhere near 7k

Bumley - even this lot wont sell 7k tickets

Stoke - poor away support and wont sell anywhere near the 7k

Wiggin, Blackpool and PNE - local derbies but will not attract 7k fans between them.

WBA - again wont bring 7k

Boro - again wont bring 7k

The rest? all poor away supported clubs with exception of Norwich

Err Ok. Thanks for that.

But plenty of those will bring around 2k, some substantially more, so they will be set as Cat A games, so as a knock on, expensive and a barrier to attendance for our fans.

Edited by Mattyblue

3 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

The cops in Lancs are on their arses - numerous cancelled days off and with an extra amount of local derbies in the football season it really does pisses them off and believe me it isnt overtime, they dont get extra pay for it they just get their day off when they are allowed

The worrying thing is that all plays into the hands of the restrictions i suppose.

More fences, buses, early ko's and high ticket prices keeping crowds lower then less manpower needed.

Vicious circle.

I emailed the club earlier to see if I could get a season ticket at the frozen prices - I'm not an existing season ticket holder but still regularly attend. No joy but they did mention that the 1875 Membership is going to be reintroduced in the coming weeks. From memory this was a one-off fee of £15 which gave you matchday ticket discounts as well as some other benefits. So once the matchday ticket prices are released, I'll make a calculated decision on what my best option is. Realistically I might only attend 15 games max so I wouldn't really get the value of a season ticket based on the current prices. 

3 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

The cops in Lancs are on their arses - numerous cancelled days off and with an extra amount of local derbies in the football season it really does pisses them off and believe me it isnt overtime, they dont get extra pay for it they just get their day off when they are allowed

Perhaps they should get off their arses, and do some coppering

1 hour ago, robbo_rovers said:

I emailed the club earlier to see if I could get a season ticket at the frozen prices - I'm not an existing season ticket holder but still regularly attend. No joy but they did mention that the 1875 Membership is going to be reintroduced in the coming weeks. From memory this was a one-off fee of £15 which gave you matchday ticket discounts as well as some other benefits. So once the matchday ticket prices are released, I'll make a calculated decision on what my best option is. Realistically I might only attend 15 games max so I wouldn't really get the value of a season ticket based on the current prices. 

Not wanting to put words in your mouth, but it sounds like you would’ve bought one if you’d been allowed to at the same price as someone renewing?

Don’t blame you if this is the case. The entire offering from the club is backwards and rubbish.

2 hours ago, robbo_rovers said:

Recall 1875 members being further up the queue for when buying away tickets & ST holders could buy a matchday upgrade to premier suite which would include a 3 course meal and free drink. Is this the "matchday ticket discount" that they refer too??

7 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

You and I both know it wont be £40 a ticket for the Lanclassico so stop giving it large, in fact Rovers will not charge any fan £40 to attend Ewood for a game and that also goes for away fans!

The poor policing operation impacts on BOTH sets of fans and prevents large numbers from attending. It means an early kick off, it means having to travel like a prisoner of the state under guard from the police in convoys like pigs off to slaughter, it means you cannot make your own way to the game because the police deem it not possible for one to act like an adult and make their own way to the ground, it means fans having to make detours around the barriers that the police erect and so on. That is how Lancs Police ruin derby day football, oh yes I forgot the poor cops themselves, all their leave and rest days cancelled so that they can be used in this operational activity!

The policing for the games against the Dingles is a nightmare for away fans, but when we play them at Ewood it’s just like any other game? Of course there’s a greater police presence but I can’t ever remember being inconvenienced any more than usual for a game at Ewood. 

3 hours ago, Miller11 said:

Not wanting to put words in your mouth, but it sounds like you would’ve bought one if you’d been allowed to at the same price as someone renewing?

Don’t blame you if this is the case. The entire offering from the club is backwards and rubbish.

Honestly I’m not sure but I’d definitely be more tempted than I am currently. Even though it’s only £30. Which is all the more frustrating. Just seems completely pointless but at the same time it might be put off potential new season ticket holders like myself. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cherry Blue said:

Recall 1875 members being further up the queue for when buying away tickets & ST holders could buy a matchday upgrade to premier suite which would include a 3 course meal and free drink. Is this the "matchday ticket discount" that they refer too??

Yeah I think you’re right. From memory it was £15 and you got either 10% or £3 off match day tickets. Can’t remember exactly which one it was. For someone like me who attends say 10 games a season it made sense. More than paid for itself through the match day ticket discounts and there were the other benefits too.

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 7,680 (+14)

Previous Updates
Wednesday 29th June: 7,666 (+36)
Tuesday 28th June 2022: 7,630 (+20)
Monday 27th June 2022: 7,610 (+23)

Sunday 26th June 2022: 7,587 (+13)
Saturday 25th June 2022: 7,574 (+26)

Friday 24th June 2022: 7,548 (+37)
Thursday 23rd June 2022: 7,511 (+84)

Wednesday 22nd June: 7,427 (+2)
Tuesday 21st June: 7,425 (-1)
Monday 20th June: 7,426 (+221)
Sunday 19th June 2022: 7,205 (+15)
Saturday 18th June 2022: 7,190 (+108)

Friday 17th June 2022: 7,082 (+8)
Thursday 16th June 2022: 7,074 (+39)
Wednesday 15th June 2022: 7,035 (first count)

Notes & Disclaimers

• This is an estimate based on visibility of true seat availability in the ticketing seat map.
  • (+xx) represents the number of season tickets sold since the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 159 unavailable seats in W01 are not saleable and therefore excluded from the estimate.
  • A seat is marked as unavailable for up to 28 minutes when added to the basket. It is not possible to exclude these from the estimate.
  • ~2,256 unavailable seats are reserved for last season's non-renewers until 30th June. These are excluded from the estimate until visibility of true seat availability returns.
  • Like 2

Well I've been online and tried to renew this evening.

After logging in with my details and clicking on the 'renew' option I am offered a seat 3 rows in front of my season ticket seat for £399. I don't want to sit there. I was under the impression that if I renewed before the end of June I could retain my seat. Seems not.

1 hour ago, goozburger said:

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 7,680 (+14)

Previous Updates
Wednesday 29th June: 7,666 (+36)
Tuesday 28th June 2022: 7,630 (+20)
Monday 27th June 2022: 7,610 (+23)

Sunday 26th June 2022: 7,587 (+13)
Saturday 25th June 2022: 7,574 (+26)

Friday 24th June 2022: 7,548 (+37)
Thursday 23rd June 2022: 7,511 (+84)

Wednesday 22nd June: 7,427 (+2)
Tuesday 21st June: 7,425 (-1)
Monday 20th June: 7,426 (+221)
Sunday 19th June 2022: 7,205 (+15)
Saturday 18th June 2022: 7,190 (+108)

Friday 17th June 2022: 7,082 (+8)
Thursday 16th June 2022: 7,074 (+39)
Wednesday 15th June 2022: 7,035 (first count)

Notes & Disclaimers

• This is an estimate based on visibility of true seat availability in the ticketing seat map.
  • (+xx) represents the number of season tickets sold since the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 159 unavailable seats in W01 are not saleable and therefore excluded from the estimate.
  • A seat is marked as unavailable for up to 28 minutes when added to the basket. It is not possible to exclude these from the estimate.
  • ~2,256 unavailable seats are reserved for last season's non-renewers until 30th June. These are excluded from the estimate until visibility of true seat availability returns.

The bottom point should make tomorrow interesting, wonder how many of those 2256 seats will have been taken up. 

15 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

sorry it will be ruined by the over arching policing operation and the small minority of scum who follow both teams

When you say scum are you referring to the people that have exploited the loyal supporters of their club by charging them a ludicrous price for tickets, almost double that of some of our nearest neighbours, during a world wide cost of living crisis?

Because yes, scum is the right word for them. 

I've posted on this thread a few times about my feelings of the cost and my personal struggles with such.

After deliberation with Mrs. BigUts it isn't happening. She was all for it but with the sheer increase in everything else I don't think I can justify it. If it would have been £100 cheaper I probably wouldn't have even blinked, but £400 to me feels like a mental barrier I'll struggle to breach. If next season the 'loyalty' discount remains and therefore the price to me would be further inflated I will probably never own a ST again.

5 minutes ago, BigUts said:

I've posted on this thread a few times about my feelings of the cost and my personal struggles with such.

After deliberation with Mrs. BigUts it isn't happening. She was all for it but with the sheer increase in everything else I don't think I can justify it. If it would have been £100 cheaper I probably wouldn't have even blinked, but £400 to me feels like a mental barrier I'll struggle to breach. If next season the 'loyalty' discount remains and therefore the price to me would be further inflated I will probably never own a ST again.

Same here.

3 hours ago, BigUts said:

Just make sure you turn up when we play the dingles 😉

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JHRover said:

Well I've been online and tried to renew this evening.

After logging in with my details and clicking on the 'renew' option I am offered a seat 3 rows in front of my season ticket seat for £399. I don't want to sit there. I was under the impression that if I renewed before the end of June I could retain my seat. Seems not.

I think that’s how they initially spun it, I.e if a non existing ST holder had bought your seat, they’d be turfed out and found somewhere else, but I don’t think that was actually the case.

This is what happens when you farcically rip up your own policy in the middle of the sales period and try and reinstate a claim your seat deadline after other people have had chance to claim it!

Complete shambles from day one.

• Like 1