BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

On 04/05/2023 at 11:20, Sweaty Gussets said:

Sam Allardyce: Leeds boss says he is 'up there' with Jurgen Klopp & Pep Guardiola - BBC Sport

It won't be a lack of confidence that defeats Big Sam at Leeds!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CryrbKzA2z-/?igshid=ZWIzMWE5ZmU3Zg==

Not sure if the link works or not but someone's put the audio of Big Sam over an impression of David Brent 😂😂

• Like 3

14 hours ago, roverandout said:

Brighton have recruited brilliantly.  The club we should aspire to be. Same with Brentford Fulham etc. If we get back to the Premiership we could follow suit especially with the amount of quality coming through our academy 

I do agree there. We need to get our recruitment right this summer

16 hours ago, roverandout said:

30 million for Pedro. Insane. Imagine what Diaz would have been worth if we sorted his contract out properly.  Pedro has just 11 goals for Watford this season yet Diaz has 14

I agree there

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

That Liverpool Brentford was a bore fest. Not exciting game for a neutral fan 

I didn’t mind it. I wanted Brentford to win, or at least salvage something, for reasons we cannot mention.

• Like 1

Have the moderators deleted my post criticising a Premiership clubs fans booing the national anthem today? On a Premiership thread? 

Will you delete posts making reference to the national anthem on the Millwall thread? 

Maybe I’m missing the point here?

Edited by Gav
  • Like 3

• Moderation Lead
6 minutes ago, Gav said:

Have the moderators deleted my post criticising a Premiership clubs fans booing the national anthem today? 

It’s nothing to do with politics? 

Yes we have. I’ve no issue with the views raised, but it’s a preventative measure as it could very quickly descend into politics and as we all know, we don’t have that on this side of the forum.

17 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Yes we have. I’ve no issue with the views raised, but it’s a preventative measure as it could very quickly descend into politics and as we all know, we don’t have that on this side of the forum.

Thanks for the reply K-Hod 👍

I have no idea if the anti monarchy stance by the scousers  is politically motivated, but I’m sure it impresses the fans in Oslo and Copenhagen.

Long live the King 🇬🇧

Edited by Gav
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, K-Hod said:

I wondered why my “political “ post had disappeared   Sad .

Right folks, this is official final warning. Every post after this discussing the monarchy will result in a ban. If you want to talk about non football topics you can request access to WDWY. 

• Backroom

Bottom three now as I predicted - the most boring but most likely outcome as things stand. With that said, Leeds hiring Allardyce makes things interesting, and Leicester are poor enough that they could certainly drop if Allardyce or Cooper manage to get some points from their final few games. 

9 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

5-1 win for Everton at Brighton.

Dyche magic.

Nothing magic about a L1 GK not being able to stop anything. Brighton should be done for match fixing here. I'd be livid if I was in the relegation fight. 

6 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Nothing magic about a L1 GK not being able to stop anything. Brighton should be done for match fixing here. I'd be livid if I was in the relegation fight. 

Everton were superb.

Steele was awful and I fault him on 3 conceded.

Everton were still the deserved winners.