BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forgotten Players

Just now, Andy said:

The Sukur Fulham away game was on 12th April 2004 - I can never forget, as it was my 21st birthday (and I remember it being on the TV screens in the pubs I was in that evening) 😄

an absolutely fantastic game,watched it with the lads,we were surrounded by bolton fans who were taking great delight at our struggles at the time,well we had the last laugh,bunch of cretins!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Andy said:

The Sukur Fulham away game was on 12th April 2004 - I can never forget, as it was my 21st birthday (and I remember it being on the TV screens in the pubs I was in that evening) 😄

Well, you have managed to forget.. Sukur played for us in 02/03, not 03/04. The ‘04 game was the 3-4.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

Well, you have managed to forget.. Sukur played for us in 02/03, not 03/04. The ‘04 game was the 3-4.

I remember 'watching' the 3-4 game on teletext. Nothing to go off apart from the scores updating every five minutes or so. Genuinely more exciting than most live games I've seen over the last 10 years!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

Ah yeah, it was definitely the 4-3 win, but it was the Andy Cole wasn't it?

Was convinced Sukur played in that one, until I just checked the stats.

17 hours ago, Andy said:

Ah yeah, it was definitely the 4-3 win, but it was the Andy Cole wasn't it?

Was convinced Sukur played in that one, until I just checked the stats.

Can see the confusion, as the 02-03 game was on April 7th 2003, and the 03-04 game was on April 12th 2004.

Scored 4 in both of them, both games were on Monday nights, and both were at Loftus Road!

Edited by MarkBRFC
  • Like 2