BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2022

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, roverandout said:

As soon as I turn the game on, that gobshite Is fawning over messi 

He needs a hug. 🤣🤣

It's unreal how much he loves him. I think he's probably best player ever, but Danny's close to getting on one knee. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GHR said:

I'm genuinely curious as to why it being called soccer bothers people? A term invented in Britain and primarily only used by those from country whose leading form of football isn't Association Rules...

Wash yer mouth out matey! It’s football. Leave the soccer to US women and English public schoolboys

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

To be fair, in that second half he was brilliant to watch. Be something wrong if he wasnt full of praise.

Praise and then there's dancing around singing messi's name while pressing his pants and blowing chocolate kisses at him

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

Wash yer mouth out matey! It’s football. Leave the soccer to US women and English public schoolboys

Too right. FIFA, UEFA, FA. All have Football in their name. Not bloody soccer. The USA Soccer Federation should not be allowed to enter a World Cup. It’s just like Baseball, it’s rounders at best and is only played by them because they don’t understand cricket

• Like 4

Just now, Ianrally said:

Too right. FIFA, UEFA, FA. All have Football in their name. Not bloody soccer. The USA Soccer Federation should not be allowed to enter a World Cup. It’s just like Baseball, it’s rounders at best and is only played by them because they don’t understand cricket

To quote del boy. It's silly boys rounders

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ianrally said:

I’m also glad the USA are out. Anyone who plays the wonderful game and still call it Soccer don’t deserve to be in a FIFA World Cup tournament. Do you see the letter S in the governing bodies title Yankee boys? 
Stick to playing your brand with crash helmets and lots of padding. 

Soccer...😉

IMG_2627.JPG

1 hour ago, Wheelton Blue said:

I've been lucky enough to see him in the flesh a couple of times at Camp Nou.

He has a God-like status with Barca fans (and Argentina fans, by the looks of it).

When you see him live, you realise why.

He came on as a second half sub at Camp Nou when I was there and he wasn't up to my expectation. The player who looked absolutely world class to me in that game was No3 Pique(?spelling) Opponents were Athletic Bilbao

• Like 1

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

I saw him at the etihad in a champions league game where city played them off the park and de bruyne was stand out the best player. Messi is the best player I have ever seen though just not in the flesh that day

I saw Ronaldinho at Camp Nou which was special, but Ruud Gullit at Ewood for Chelsea was probably the best performance by an individual player I've ever seen, he was phenomenal that day, played sweeper for 45 mins and striker for 45 mins, another level. 

Its a toss up between Maradona and Messi for me on the wider point. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

the best player iv`e seen at ewood was peter beardsley,he was on another level,scholes,viera and roy keane not so far away from him

on the world stage

after pele,got to be maradona,with zico,platini,cruyff,best and zidane(gazza could have been as good as any of them if he had`nt been crackers!!)following closely

Beckenbauer was absolute class a young midfield player. He moved back to sweeper to prolong his career quite early on. Back in the day DeStefano was brilliant, like DeBruyne only better. He never stopped running. Garrincha was another who could beat teams on his own.

• Like 1