BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2022

5 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

He’s got better with age.

Funny how England look better when they mix up the short passing with some long balls. JDT take note.

Yes, I think he let attitude and ego get in the way and seems a settled person now. Tremendous skill set and energy levels. I almost forget he's French.

Nothing travels faster up a pitch than the ball can.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

Bellingham should be playing for Man City or Liverpool next season. His talent is world class. Henderson has played well and took his goal well. Kane movement and Foden skill made that goal. Second goal, Kane was never going to miss that. Foden got his pass spot on for Kane. England need to keep it simple, not let them back into the game and hit them on the break now. Space will be there. Keep out tempo high. Pickford made an excellent save and that why he is England number 1. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, roverandout said:

I fancy our chances against France. They haven't hit any heights yet 

I agree. We shouldn't fear France at all. We can beat them. No outstanding team at this world cup

1 hour ago, J*B said:

Mendy is better than Pickford. 
Koudibaly is better than Maguire. 
Mane, if fit, is better than Sterling, Saka and Grealish. 

I wouldn't take Koudibaly. He is bloody awful from what I have seen at Chelsea. 

Pickford is quality keeper. 

43 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Jeez only 20 mins played, seems much more, boring, boring Engerland 

Why boring John? 

29 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

This is awful. Southgate has his tactics and team selection all wrong. Again.

Is his team selection wrong now? 

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Bellingham should be playing for Man City or Liverpool next season. His talent is world class. Henderson has played well and took his goal well. Kane movement and Foden skill made that goal. Second goal, Kane was never going to miss that. Foden got his pass spot on for Kane. England need to keep it simple, not let them back into the game and hit them on the break now. Space will be there. Keep out tempo high. Pickford made an excellent save and that why he is England number 1. 

Nah sod that. Hope he goes to Real. Sick of City hoovering up players with limitless funds and can’t stand Liverpool.

• Backroom
23 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

It's how he plays most games for Liverpool. I think he's underrated by a lot of people

He can sit in a bit more for Liverpool though. Time the odd forward run.

Seems to be flying up and down the wing here. Impressive for a guy his age. 

7 minutes ago, DE. said:

Tbf you're probably the only person who thinks so. 

3-0, game over. 

Football is 90 mins game and sometimes you can't at your best all the game. Its tournament football and if we the world cup by being boring as some of you say would you be bothered. Also, we are the World cup top scorers, hardly boring is it. 

The players are all happy playing for Southgate and his man management of this squad proves this. 

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Football is 90 mins game and sometimes you can't at your best all the game. Its tournament football and if we the world cup by being boring as some of you say would you be bothered. Also, we are the World cup top scorers, hardly boring is it. 

The players are all happy playing for Southgate and his man management of this squad proves this. 

Chaddy, he said the first 20 minutes were boring. They were. You disputed it. I'm not sure anybody else would have and frankly it felt like you posted that just to get a reaction. Maybe you didn't, but that's how it looks to me because it wasn't a statement that required an explanation. Your post above is moving the goalposts completely. Just leave it. 

Edited by DE.
  • Like 1