BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Middlesbrough (h) - 29/12/22

It’s been a good half 

A genuinely good performance as opposed to just winning, like Norwich 

Dack has finally got involved in a game and is looking a tidy player again. Think Buckley has been good again too. He needs to worm out those inconsistent games he has - excellent vs Norwich, excellent so far v Boro but genuinely awful against Sunderland. Story of his rovers career so far 

JRC is playing well, as is Pickering 

Still think A Wharton is better than Tyler Morton. If this is about added value then the project must be centred around him. If Morton can play in the Champions League then so can Wharton! 
I’d like to see that change in the 2nd half but other than that we are looking good 

Gallagher isn’t at his best though. On his heels and a two bad finishes. Let’s hope he gets back to the form he shown before the World Cup because he’s been off the boil since. But still head and shoulders above Hirst 

Edited by Dreams of 1995

3 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Best performance from us in ages... Way better than Norwich. We are passing the ball really well, Buckley has been superb as has JRC.  Defensive pair so good. Dack has been very involved.

Gallagher has done well but equally if we had a player with his athleticism but the ability to finish we would be at least one or two more up.

Wonder if Carrick will make some major tactical changes as we are owning them on the counter attack 

Gallagher has been appalling.  His first touch has been shit.  His spacial awareness poor. His hold up play bad and on top of that his one chance an awful miscue

Edited by roverandout
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Hes been really good value as a co-commentator. You can see why fans warm to him.

I agree he's been very entertaining..."a weird shot from a weird person..he is the oldest looking 23 year old I have ever seen..I'm off for a half time poo"..funny shit pardon the pun.

Edited by BigBar
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. E said:

That move near the end that ended with the Gally header straight at the keeper was fantastic stuff from us, top notch...except for the finish. Great run from Gally but you have to do better there...hope we don't pay for it. 

One of the best moves and phases of play I’ve seen from us this season, lovely.

7 minutes ago, Mr. E said:

That move near the end that ended with the Gally header straight at the keeper was fantastic stuff from us, top notch...except for the finish. Great run from Gally but you have to do better there...hope we don't pay for it. 

As ever let down by a man who couldn’t finish his dinner. Should have buried that.

• Like 1