BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 3 up / 3 down

1 hour ago, longsiders1882 said:

😂😂😂

this ‘super computer’ link might be fun to watch over the next few weeks - https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/soccer-predictions/championship/

Their Global Club index is er .. interesting ! It has Burnley at 98th and t'Rovers at 297th, not sure on what basis they work that out !!

7 minutes ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Going to the sunlit uplands  ......  Burnley, Middlesbrough and Luton 

Down to the 3rd Division, call it League 1 all you want but we all know   ...... Huddersfield, Wigan and Blackpool

Coming up ..... Sheffield Wednesday, Plymouth Argyle and Ipswich 

Big result for Barnsley last night beat Sheff W. They are in the mix now. 

13 hours ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Their Global Club index is er .. interesting ! It has Burnley at 98th and t'Rovers at 297th, not sure on what basis they work that out !!

That's easy - GIGO 😉 Garbage in, Garbage OUT!

9 minutes ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Going to the sunlit uplands  ......  Burnley, Middlesbrough and Luton 

Down to the 3rd Division, call it League 1 all you want but we all know   ...... Huddersfield, Wigan and Blackpool

Coming up ..... Sheffield Wednesday, Plymouth Argyle and Ipswich 

Luton ...... please don't. It's bad enough southern third division and fourth division clubs such as Brentford, Bournemouth, Brighton and Watford etc in and around the top flight in recent years without another non-entity going up. To see them in the Premier League while we're still languishing would hurt

Luton's ground this season is among the worst I've seen - and that goes back to the 1960s when many grounds were smelly and decrepit and falling down

14 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

I’m not trusting any computer that has Luton’s play off chances as nearly double ours when they’re only three points ahead of us.

Exactly - sounds more like a shitecomputer cobbled together from components looted from a PC World skip. Either that, or its algorithms were written in Pune.

28 minutes ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

Exactly - sounds more like a shitecomputer cobbled together from components looted from a PC World skip. Either that, or its algorithms were written in Pune.

I'm picturing Tim Brook Taylor's super computer in Willy Wonka. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

Luton ...... please don't. It's bad enough southern third division and fourth division clubs such as Brentford, Bournemouth, Brighton and Watford etc in and around the top flight in recent years without another non-entity going up. To see them in the Premier League while we're still languishing would hurt

Luton's ground this season is among the worst I've seen - and that goes back to the 1960s when many grounds were smelly and decrepit and falling down

I agree, it's a dump, they've had a new stadium in the planning for nearly 7 years but they've not broken ground yet ... If Luton do go up, they'd be the 51st different Club to have at least one season in the EPL ... 

31 minutes ago, sympatheticclaret said:

I agree, it's a dump, they've had a new stadium in the planning for nearly 7 years but they've not broken ground yet ... If Luton do go up, they'd be the 51st different Club to have at least one season in the EPL ... 

If a Dingle says it’s a dump it must be pretty bad 😁

• Like 3

• Backroom
5 hours ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Sums up Kenilworth Road quite well actually.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...