BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Preston (a) - 22/4/23 - 17:30 k/o

17 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

Just where are these drinking holes in nobbers land? Having worked there for the best part of 30 yrs all the good pubs have gone and those that remain will not allow away fans in !

You'll be able to drink in most pubs in town. The only home fans only pubs are on Meadow Street. Abeerinpreston on Twitter usually lists the best pubs to drink in.

Last night's match was a bit of rollercoaster. Lowe got the team selection wrong totally, but the second half we looked better after the necessary changes were made. I'm sure the EFL will be reviewing the fight footage today, so hoping there will be no retrospective bans for any of the players involved. Hoping for a good game on Saturday with both of us needing wins!

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Pleased Lowe won't be on touchline for Saturday game. 

I think we will win this 2 nil

I'd be delighted if our Lowe (David) was also absent from the touchline permanently for Rovers!!!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

Joe, what did you find impressive last night about Dolan that he starts away at nobbers

I don’t judge a player poorly when he’s brought on out of position. He’s a winger, not a target man.

4 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

No booze pre match or at half time there'll be congestion before the game with people leaving it late, really smart call from the police

That’s annoying. We should do that in the Darwen End next Tuesday.

5 minutes ago, Hasta said:

That’s annoying. We should do that in the Darwen End next Tuesday.

Well they did it to us at half time so not sure why it would be different. Don't really see the point though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Well they did it to us at half time so not sure why it would be different. Don't really see the point though.

Yeah agree. We will now end up trying to time it so we get on almost at kick off, whereas we would have certainly been early and had a burger or something.

Half time I get, but don’t encourage people to come early and then give them a reason not too.

Edited by Hasta

2 hours ago, JoeH said:

I don’t judge a player poorly when he’s brought on out of position. He’s a winger, not a target man.

A good player makes the best out of where he is asked to play, TD had a shocking night and shouldn't start the next game.  Don't you remember him coming on v the nobbers at home...he had a shocker then too.......talk about rewarding shite performances🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Edited by Sparks Rover
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Wheelton Blue said:

I'm driving to this, are there any recommendations for car parking?

Cheers.

Last few times I've just driven along Bpool Rd and turned right into Primrose Rd just before you get to the ground,we're coming from Accy so the ground is on the left.

You can pay to park at St Gregory's school, but there's parking on that estate. We haven't had a problem although we're all knocking on a bit. 

We're going early,don't leave it late if you're parking there, it's looking like a sell out. 

Edited by M_B
  • Like 1