BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Alan Shearer

On 28/07/2024 at 01:18, RevidgeBlue said:

Surely the greatest player for our Club ever.

In the first half of 92 when he scored 16 goals by December and before his first serious injury he was lightning quick and quite simply unstoppable.

Never quite the same after that imo but successfully adapted his game after that and also  after a further serious injury to become an all time great.

Without the injuries there'd be no debate about the greatest Premier League player imo, it'd be a different debate.

only one Simon Garner 

6 hours ago, sharpysharps86 said:

My favourite Shearer goal will always be his third against QPR in 1994/95 at Ewood. It was a fantastic strike, but what made it extra special for me was that it was also my first ever game going to watch Rovers.

Can't narrow it down to one so will give my top 3. Not the best goals he scored but the ones that really had impact on me. The chip against Norwich in his first season, the 2nd against Utd in 93/94 season, and then VE night.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, oneandycrawford said:

Can't narrow it down to one so will give my top 3. Not the best goals he scored but the ones that really had impact on me. The chip against Norwich in his first season, the 2nd against Utd in 93/94 season, and then VE night.

I can't narrow it down either but his first goal on his debut at that shitty club Palace kind of set the tone. 

Special player. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Aqualung said:

I can't narrow it down either but his first goal on his debut at that shitty club Palace kind of set the tone. 

Special player. 

The debut goals at palace will take some beating tbf. Either of those are probably my favourite 

• Like 1