BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League

1 minute ago, Wheelton Blue said:

I thought you were of the opinion that the PL is 'the best league in the world'?

The Premier League is the best league in the world but given that Kane is joining one of the biggest club in the world and a genuine chance of winning the champions league which he wouldn't have got unless he joined Man City was never going to happen

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

The Premier League is the best league in the world but given that Kane is joining one of the biggest club in the world and a genuine chance of winning the champions league which he wouldn't have got unless he joined Man City was never going to happen

So it's a good move for 'footballing reasons' for him to join Bayern and play a few CL games, a competition he may or not  win, rather than play every week in 'the best league in the world' at a club who are also in the CL.

2 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

So it's a good move for 'footballing reasons' for him to join Bayern and play a few CL games, a competition he may or not  win, rather than play every week in 'the best league in the world' at a club who are also in the CL.

Spurs aren't in the CL this season. A move to United was never going to happened for cost involve and Levy stance on selling to another PL club as was reported at the time. He never pushed for the City Move when maybe he should have done but never did. 

Bayern is one of the biggest club in the world. He will win the league there and a good chance of winning the champs league. United have no chance of winning it 

2 hours ago, Wheelton Blue said:

5 seasons at Bayern - 30 goals a season across all comps. 150goals minimum. Become a bit of a bayern legend probably win a domestic double/treble. High chance of the semis in the CL at a minimum. Along with the fact it's a very well run club and can still attract the best talent. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, TheKitGuy said:

5 seasons at Bayern - 30 goals a season across all comps. 150goals minimum. Become a bit of a bayern legend probably win a domestic double/treble. High chance of the semis in the CL at a minimum. Along with the fact it's a very well run club and can still attract the best talent. 

I'm not saying that it isn't a good move for him, I think it is.

Rather, I was questioning another of Chaddy's conflicting views; in this instance, the Bundesliga vs the PL, the latter of which he's historically regarded as the be-all-and-end-all of world football.

Edited by Wheelton Blue

50 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

I'm not saying that it isn't a good move for him, I think it is.

Rather, I was questioning another of Chaddy's conflicting views; in this instance, the Bundesliga vs the PL, the latter of which he's historically regarded as the be-all-and-end-all of world football.

my view wasn't conflicting tho. I never once compare the Bundesliga to the Premier League tho. I commented what was the best move Career wise for Harry Kane and what his options were last summer. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Kovacic should have been sent off by now. Arguably for the first yellow card alone. Surely VAR should have been consulted for the second foul? Madness.

Curtis Jones gets a red for his challenge which had no intent to harm the player.

Kovatic gets a yellow who knew he couldn't get the ball and still went in hard and studs up onto the ankle of Odegard.

The consistency is so bizzare 

• Like 1

• Backroom

I wonder if the recent wave of bad publicity has caused the VAR teams to be more cautious in terms of stepping in. It obviously shouldn't, as the point of VAR is to consistently apply the laws of the game in whatever manner has been decreed as necessary. 

• Like 1