SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League

4 hours ago, lraC said:

Is that FFP up the swannythen?

I have no idea to be honest

4 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

That’s not how the PL are reporting it on the BBC website

As this says both side claimed victory. What a bloody mess it is. 

47 minutes ago, Ianrally said:

The fear of Fergie by referees in the past has now swung to the fear of Pep. An atrocious decision once again. Give City the trophy, If they don’t score their way to the title they will cheat their way to it. 

I was the right decision by the referee to award the game. Its was never offside and Silva wasn't in the line of sight. 

Wolves played well and the players are playing for Gary O'Neil which is pleasing. They have lost their best 2 players in the summer so always going to tough season for them

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I was the right decision by the referee to award the game. Its was never offside and Silva wasn't in the line of sight. 

Wolves played well and the players are playing for Gary O'Neil which is pleasing. They have lost their best 2 players in the summer so always going to tough season for 

Edited by Ianrally

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Wolves played well and the players are playing for Gary O'Neil which is pleasing. They have lost their best 2 players in the summer so always going to tough season for them

Why is it pleasing? Do you have an affinity for Wolves and/or O'Neil.

Even allowing for a spirited performance today, he will be very lucky to keep his job being on 1 point from 8 games.

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Even allowing for a spirited performance today, he will be very lucky to keep his job being on 1 point from 8 games.

cos Wolves played their part in a good game and I think Gary O'Neil is a good manager and what you don't seem to acknowledge is he lost his best 2 players in Neto to Chelsea and Kilman to West Ham. So this season will be tough one for them and their opening set of fixtures were very tough

4 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Probably because he's an English manager. Aidy Boothroyd has not done anything since leaving some Indian Super League club according to Wikipedia. Maybe he should be a Premier League or national manager.

21 hours ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

First one was, the second one wasn't. It was an entertaining game.

There was one before Salah scored that should have been a pen as well. I agree that the Jones somersault over Sanchez was not a pen. 

Liverpool look decent. Cheslea are getting better, and although Jackson scored they'll only go so far without a real goalscorer.

Colwill was booked for the same foul that Saliba was sent off for on Saturday.