BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Rotherham (a) - 12/08/2023

• Backroom
2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Called man- management, JDT knows he’s one of the few senior pros left (especially in forward positions).

Needs him to feel like he’s the dog’s bollocks, regardless of he is or not.

Exactly, do people expect him to say "well he's not much of a striker but it's not like we have many options".

JDT knows full well Gallagher isn't much good as a striker, but he'll do everything he can to get maximum out of him whilst he's here. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, arbitro said:

As a traditionalist I fully understand that mate but in this commercially driven world we live in money talks.

My granddaughter had her home kit ready for today as I really thought (perhaps naively) that we would be in it today. She is now wearing yellow but isn't happy because it's the only one she has without a name or number on it 😂😂.

Women, eh?! 😉😅😂🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alexanders said:

No where Else than Rovers Tv to Watch the game? 

No. When there’s a full set of fixturess, Which international media outlet would want to broadcast Rotherham V Blackburn?

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1

Interesting that JDT has picked by Adam Wharton instead of Tronstad. 

Rovers team and bench is solid and good quality. 

10 minutes ago, R0verb0y said:

Radio Lancs preview of the game currently dealing with the JDT response to Swag at yesterday's Press Conference.

what did they say?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, benhben said:

Thought Ennis would get the nod upfront as I think it will be a bit of a scrap. Good confidence boost to Leonard. Bit worried we're a bit lightweight against a scrappy Rotheram side. Hopefully we can get the football flowing early.

He won't face two bigger, more athletic CBs than the WBA two. He'll be fine. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Interesting that JDT has picked by Adam Wharton instead of Tronstad. 

Rovers team and bench is solid and good quality. 

what did they say?

Not much, @chaddyrovers, to be honest. And certainly nothing we haven't already said.

It was a repeat of the outlines of a "He said; then He said"; but, like I said in my second post, "It was all very anodyne."

• Like 1