BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

4 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Its actually a good point - if hes on a pittance at Orlando as reported to suddenly be told he's getting loaned presumably on the same wage as compared to sold and on a new contract that may well make him consider his options.

The contract will have to be agreed for him to sign so could make him play that bit harder. ( Whilst the people at the top of the club sit back knowing he's never getting a contract as they won't shell out for him even if he bags 30 between now and the summer.)

My guess would be that the first installment for Wharton pays the wages etc until the summer so none of it was available for incomings. Basically the Wharton money will enable Venkys to continue their lack of funding for a while longer. The gormless twats are just kicking the can down the road.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, alcd said:

My guess would be that the first installment for Wharton pays the wages etc until the summer so none of it was available for incomings. Basically the Wharton money will enable Venkys to continue their lack of funding for a while longer. The gormless twats are just kicking the can down the road.

Kicking us fans in the bollocks more like.

Its galling to have to witness this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Me too…he genuinely looks like he could cry! 

Absolute madness to get this invested in football players but I suppose it had been a long time since a genuine Rovers fan had come through and looked like they could play at the highest level. Something about that especially will always be among the more special things about football and following a team.

He did sound like he had a lump in his throat at a couple of points, but I just hope he hits the ground running and makes the most of it all.

• Like 8