BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (h) - 27/9/23 Carabao Cup

My mates text 

Fuming m8 we conceded right in the stroke of half time and our defence just watched the fucker do his thing.

Sigordsun is class though, him and Moran look really bright, Markandy lightweight but has looked alright tbf.

Telalovic is poor though! Like he has sand in his boots, slow and even his hold up play is poor. 

Tronstad passing is a bit off but I like how he protects the back 4, Garret doing well and took his goal well but not enough steel from him in the middle. 

Hill looks pretty good, pickering poor and so is JRC defensively but alright going forward. 

We don't look open like against Ipswich but still don't look well organised if that makes sense. 

I had to copy and paste bit by bit but that's the jist from him

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

Get moneys? I know that's a typo, but that's probably how Swag thinks it works. And for him on a personal level, it is.

Shit man, I have had to edit every comment tonight and I would have thought that one was bullet-proof.

I can't drink for shit.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Telalovic is a massive gamble that doesn’t look like it’s going to pay off, why don’t we go for a bit more experience and a sure fire, there was options out there 

In my opinion we need Trondstat to be a success. We have proved we can get goals but we are a shambles at the back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Telalovic is a massive gamble that doesn’t look like it’s going to pay off, why don’t we go for a bit more experience and a sure fire, there was options out there 

More of a tiny gamble (financially anyway) that doesn't look like it's going to pay off. You could argue it was a massive gamble him being the only striker we added late in the window, but frankly I don't think our budget was stretching any further anyway.