BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s & Waggott Out Protest Ideas

12 hours ago, lraC said:

Waggott is as clever with his E Mails as he is with his ambiguous quotes in the press and on Rovers site.

Christina does read and respond to his E Mails as you state.

An E Mail I sent last year with a link to the Indian press article about the illegal payments, put him in a position where a reply to deny or admit it, meant I had ammunition, that could be used at a later date.

He replied to Christina (as she had read it and alerted him to the problem) and accidentally copied me in, saying, we are going to need to invite this guy in for a meeting.

Sure enough, shortly after, Christina E Mailed me, inviting me in for the meeting, where Waggott was more interested in checking I wasn’t recording him than tackling the points I raised. 

dispicable human being

17 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

Ultimately the clubs actions over the next few weeks will determine the supporter mood ,

The idea there won't be an organised element of opposition to the current board and owners is a pipe dream for those in charge and those who support what's clearly a f***ing joke.

As I've warned Waggott before, the supporters have successfully removed far more infested rot before and if an organised element returns those numbers will outweigh any cordial call of support he thinks may exist.

I watched with interest towards the end of the season if those vocal would actually be able to put something together in form of an opposition to the regime. Sadly no one wanted to take a public lead.

I'm more than happy to now use my experience, contacts both nationally and internationally to blow a big hole in what's an extremely weak Arsenal

Top man Glen.

Hopefully some clown doesn't start giving you a load of shite again.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, glen9mullan said:

Ultimately the clubs actions over the next few weeks will determine the supporter mood ,

The idea there won't be an organised element of opposition to the current board and owners is a pipe dream for those in charge and those who support what's clearly a f***ing joke.

As I've warned Waggott before, the supporters have successfully removed far more infested rot before and if an organised element returns those numbers will outweigh any cordial call of support he thinks may exist.

I watched with interest towards the end of the season if those vocal would actually be able to put something together in form of an opposition to the regime. Sadly no one wanted to take a public lead.

I'm more than happy to now use my experience, contacts both nationally and internationally to blow a big hole in what's an extremely weak Arsenal

Go for it buddy. There is a real groundswell here and the anger underneath the surface is beginning to rise. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, glen9mullan said:

Get in.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, glen9mullan said:

This is the crux of the matter. No protests will be successful without someone leading them.

Saying that, I thought the match when there was protests against Waggott - can't remember which game it was - where very good. Some clear Waggott out songs, some big banners, he didn't come out from the owners box. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
57 minutes ago, J*B said:

This is the crux of the matter. No protests will be successful without someone leading them.

Saying that, I thought the match when there was protests against Waggott - can't remember which game it was - where very good. Some clear Waggott out songs, some big banners, he didn't come out from the owners box. 

Was it shortly after that where he panicked and called the meeting with the supporters' groups and the players to let us know how much we as fans had been upsetting the young lads at half time?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DE. said:

Was it shortly after that where he panicked and called the meeting with the supporters' groups and the players to let us know how much we as fans had been upsetting the young lads at half time?

Yep, and it worked.

Also the Eustace smokescreen and getting rid of that big bad JDT.

In the main, supporters react to what they see on the pitch.

I reckon it will all blow up up again after a few games in.

The transfer window will be a disaster. we'll likely sell a combination of Sammie/Tronstad/JRC/Carter... to pay the milkman, we'll get another thumping off the Dingles and Nobbers, then come October time when everyone is pissed off and we're in the bottom 3, Ewood will awaken.

• Like 2

Yep, a lot of fans aren’t interested in the off field stuff in isolation, it’s only when what they see on the pitch is suffering as a result is when they wake up, it’s why Ewood protests/chants etc in any decent number happen spontaneously (obviously plenty of others think you should just ‘get behind ‘em FFS).

• Like 2

Just throwing something out there... There are way too many signs with their name in the stadium... Bring banners or anything to cover them up on match day. 

7 hours ago, Neal said:

Just throwing something out there... There are way too many signs with their name in the stadium... Bring banners or anything to cover them up on match day. 

KFC banners over all the venkys ones? Are they even a competitor to the Venky Xprs, god knows

I’m afraid things need to start up again. The owners/Maggot/Pasha have had their way for too long now.

We, as fans need to put some pressure on again.

Let them know enough is enough and they haven’t beat us.

Our clubs future is at risk.

• Like 3

On 11/07/2024 at 20:57, Neal said:

A load of these should do.

220px-Indian_Revenue_Service_Logo.png

Logo_of_Income_Tax_Department_India.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sparky12 said:

A load of these should do.

220px-Indian_Revenue_Service_Logo.png

Logo_of_Income_Tax_Department_India.png

Nah, this bastard right across the Blackburn End.

images(5).jpg.39725bca08a206005406afb46385ba23.jpg

Edit: Just had an absolute brainstorm and realised what a fucking brilliant protest would be.

Get yer Rovers shirt and where that venkys logo should go get this screen printed in it's place.

Enforcement_Directorate_svg.thumb.png.5341a433bdb7073339e2455cbb7539f0.png

Edited by Upside Down
  • Like 2

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2024/july/18/guard-of-honour-returns-for-2024-25-season/

This has really surprised me. Rovers Community Trust are inviting local kiddies teams to apply to do the Guard of Honour when the teams enter the pitch. They are charging £25 each for midweek and £30 each for Saturday's (or when Sky dictate). They get to take penalties at half time and a match ticket. I have always applauded the work done by the RCT but this is poor in my view. This should be free and the club using it to forge links and tap into local youngsters for future support. Instead they are being opportunistic when the whole things cost virtually nothing to operate.

Poor from Rovers again.

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, arbitro said:

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2024/july/18/guard-of-honour-returns-for-2024-25-season/

This has really surprised me. Rovers Community Trust are inviting local kiddies teams to apply to do the Guard of Honour when the teams enter the pitch. They are charging £25 each for midweek and £30 each for Saturday's (or when Sky dictate). They get to take penalties at half time and a match ticket. I have always applauded the work done by the RCT but this is poor in my view. This should be free and the club using it to forge links and tap into local youngsters for future support. Instead they are being opportunistic when the whole things cost virtually nothing to operate.

Poor from Rovers again.

I wonder if a players rebellion would work?

With tricks like that, I am sure they are embarrassed by what the club do and I know they are unhappy with some of the charges they are brining in for them even as players and partners, so maybe, time for them to react.