BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s & Waggott Out Protest Ideas

I propose a date before the start of the season (to be confirmed away from this messageboard) for a peaceful protest tour with all the Venky’s/Waggott Out banners that were created last season.

Possible locations:

• Ewood
  • The Blue & White Wainwright Bridge in Blackburn
  • Blackburn Town Hall
  • Senior Training Centre Entrance at Brockhall

It will get the ball rolling ahead of any football being played and allow for some decent photo opportunities for people to share across social media. Local media to be informed in advance.

Thoughts?

IMG_5666.jpeg

23 hours ago, Moptop1 said:

Start by informing the club, protests will be started again for the coming season. 

Don't given dates out.

Watch Maggott wince at that thought.

He’ll be the one who cracks first. 

And let’s see how he copes with that happening around him. We all know he won’t.

He will resign and disappear, hopefully take our abhorrent owners with him !

1 hour ago, Waggy76 said:

He will resign and disappear, hopefully take our abhorrent owners with him !

Hopefully. He will crumbled at the slightest pressure like last year, when he’d called that meeting with the fan groups and players.

The time is now. Something really has to happen and bring to attention, we are not happy with how the club is being run!

Edited by Moptop1

29 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

how about kidnapping him and putting him in shipping container bound for the far east,his disapearence won`t cause any fuss at all 😀

That's too good for him !

3 hours ago, DuffsLeftPeg said:

I propose a date before the start of the season (to be confirmed away from this messageboard) for a peaceful protest tour with all the Venky’s/Waggott Out banners that were created last season.

Possible locations:

• Ewood
  • Blackburn Town Hall

It will get the ball rolling ahead of any football being played and allow for some decent photo opportunities for people to share across social media. Local media to be informed in advance.

Thoughts?

IMG_5666.jpeg

Keep screaming into that blackhole pal

He, along with all of the senior club management (including Rudy and JE) were at Brockhall tonight, with gates open to the public.

I was up with my lad for a coaching session, but would have been the ideal opportunity for a protest, had people known in advance.

11 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

how about kidnapping him and putting him in shipping container bound for the far east,his disapearence won`t cause any fuss at all 😀

careful WATR won't like this .

can't get head around they have califiornia  rover on board .. or they don't want maggot getting pelters or want them to stay.

First game being Friday night can anything be arranged outside Jack Walker reception from 6PM.  with songs banners etc aimed towards Pasha and Waggott.  Will get picked up by TV as they will have cameras there recording Derby team coach turn up as they always do for tv games

1 hour ago, pedrob2014 said:

First game being Friday night can anything be arranged outside Jack Walker reception from 6PM.  with songs banners etc aimed towards Pasha and Waggott.  Will get picked up by TV as they will have cameras there recording Derby team coach turn up as they always do for tv games

it`s a bit ambitious to expect protests before the season has started,the only way it will kick off this season is if results got badly,if we are losing every week you won`t need to arrange anything it will just happen

27 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

it`s a bit ambitious to expect protests before the season has started,the only way it will kick off this season is if results got badly,if we are losing every week you won`t need to arrange anything it will just happen

Ambitious with our docile & passive fanbase yes

But our owners can’t fund the club and haven’t been seen at Ewood in years, the CEO is a charlatan & alleged crook, we’ve either sold or run down the contracts of our best players over the last 18 months/2 Years, none of whom have been replaced & we were a Leicester win away from relegation to League One on the last day of last season.

The club is dying before our eyes. We should be protesting already.

IMG_5666.jpeg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DuffsLeftPeg said:

Ambitious with our docile & passive fanbase yes

But our owners can’t fund the club and haven’t been seen at Ewood in years, the CEO is a charlatan & alleged crook, we’ve either sold or run down the contracts of our best players over the last 18 months/2 Years, none of whom have been replaced & we were a Leicester win away from relegation to League One on the last day of last season.

The club is dying before our eyes. We should be protesting already.

IMG_5666.jpeg

But but the Japanese lad . Just waiting on his fifth medical, 6,10 apparently 😁

• Like 1

Anyone noticed that Suhail is no longer  'business advisor' or 'owners representative' or 'conduit'. He has suddenly become COO. Suhail, who answers only to the owners, not the fans or the community is now effectively running the club.

I think Waggott's influence is waning and we need to target Suhail directly.  He's installed Rudy as a buffer between himself and any need to face the public/press/fans but I don't think that will be a success. Suhail needs to be the target of the protests.

• Like 2

On 31/07/2024 at 09:13, Crimpshrine said:

Anyone noticed that Suhail is no longer  'business advisor' or 'owners representative' or 'conduit'. He has suddenly become COO. Suhail, who answers only to the owners, not the fans or the community is now effectively running the club.

I think Waggott's influence is waning and we need to target Suhail directly.  He's installed Rudy as a buffer between himself and any need to face the public/press/fans but I don't think that will be a success. Suhail needs to be the target of the protests.

Interesting and no doubt Waggott will not like that.

On 29/07/2024 at 17:09, DuffsLeftPeg said:

Possible locations:

• Ewood
  • Blackburn Town Hall

Thoughts?

IMG_5666.jpeg

I agree with the sentiment, but I have reached the conclusion that we would need to work smart i.e. most reward for least graft.

In my view, the marches never get enough people and the noise will never reach India. I think some of the most impactful things have been the banners over key bridges on significant dates, which generated TV discussion and on line stuff.

I do think that the increase in TV matches should provide opportunities, but we would have to have to work clever with a combination of planned and organic protests. An obvious problem would be the reluctance of many fans to put added pressure on a struggling team during the actual games.

I am not the first to say this, but it would be good to give the Raos a war (or, at least, some negative publicity) at home in India. However, one significant barrier seems to be unwillingness in the Indian media...

• Like 2

On 31/07/2024 at 09:13, Crimpshrine said:

Agree totally. Out him!

Suhail the snake...

How has he managed to stay hidden so long in the undergrowth?

• Like 1

On 30/07/2024 at 11:17, dallydally said:

Don't buy season tickets, Blues Bar memberships or pay for car parking. Hit their wallet as hard as possible!!

Under 4k adult sales suggests this is happening 

On 03/08/2024 at 12:04, glen9mullan said:

I emailed SW on Thursday to advise D-Day , highlighting the 4000 adult season tickets , and that the organised element over land and sea IS returning. He acknowledged receipt, stating always happy to meet up.

I asked him to do an interview with me via a podcast with zero media spin so the real questions can be asked and answered for all to hear , rather than a select few and the embarrassing minutes we've seen to date 

Hopefully he agreed to it ?

Edited by RoversClitheroe