BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Eustace - our head coach

Does this man say anything else other than "connection" and "togetherness". Jesus! We have really dumbed things down with this appointment. Not for me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Exactly.

’The squad’s shit, but I’ll have a go’.

Just don’t listen to them if you don’t want to hear banalities.

Agreed. I can't listen and haven't listened to a single press conference, he has had, since his appointment.

After listening to JDT and his approach to calling people like Waggott out, I will explode inside, when he says what he does and makes out everything is fine and dandy.

Granted like you say, he has to provide soundbites, but for now, until of if he proves himself worthy of managing Blackburn Rovers, I have no intention of listening to it.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, DanielMB said:

If we go down its 100 % Venkys fault just as it is their fault the club is in this sorry state. If the club was run like a normal club Eustace would never have entered the door to begin with.

To a well known tune

Another transfer window from Hell!

Well, it left a helluva smell.

And the Indians know that they're only taking us down,

But we don't wanna go down. We don't wanna go down.

So it's bollux to Venky's! We don't wanna go down....

This is the chorus and so far there are over twenty verses!

Well, it's one way to cope...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

To a well known tune

Another transfer window from Hell!

Well, it left a helluva smell.

And the Indians know that they're only taking us down,

But we don't wanna go down. We don't wanna go down.

So it's bollux to Venky's! We don't wanna go down....

This is the chorus and so far there are over twenty verses!

Well, it's one way to cope...

The long awaited follow up to I threw a snowball at Madame Desai?

1 hour ago, lraC said:

The long awaited follow up to I threw a snowball at Madame Desai?

Here's hoping, the original was a classic.

47 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

Article 2057 on how standards at the club have been reduced.

Embarrassing. 7 points clear when he took charge after the Stoke game.

And, assuming that should read "we'd had a lot of defeats in a row" when he came in, we were actually on a run of......one defeat in a row in the league.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, arbitro said:

Bloody hell that just puts a tin hat on it. I don't know and Rovers fan who will be celebrating if we stay up on Saturday. We are where we are for a reason, because we haven't been good enough since early December and Eustace and the players have had a big part to play in that. Maybe Waggott has shown him his interview from August where he says the goal is to avoid relegation so crack on John, break out the champagne. Small minded people and an insult to Jack Walkers memory.

Irrespective of how Saturday goes my overriding feeling will be of the missed opportunity to build on last season. It's just another reason to detest the errant ones.

I will be celebrating-at least for a day or so....but then the grim reality etc

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The predicted re-writing of history continues apace.

Now at the stage where 12 months after being disappointed at missing out on the play-offs on GD and collecting 69 points we are now hoping to 'celebrate' limping to survival on 50-51 points.

He claims we'd had a lot of defeats in a row prior to his arrival which simply isn't true. The game before he took over was Stoke, which we won, in the 6 games prior to that we'd drawn v Rotherham and Huddersfield, won in the 2 cup games and lost at West Brom and at home to QPR. So not a run of defeats. A mixed bag but admittedly against quite poor opposition.

Whatever happens on Saturday they'll play the game - forget about what happened, new era, Eustace has done well, lessons to be learned, can't affect what came before, rebuild is on.

It's a con.

Edited by JHRover
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

One crafty b'stard this one.

Trying to claim being the Messiah of 'The Great Rovers Championship Survival Game?'.

If we survive no doubt he'll be right over to the Rovers fans punching the air and taking the plaudits like some Billy Big Bollocks.

Not for me this Joker,too Keanesque...once was enough!

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

Bloody hell that just puts a tin hat on it. I don't know and Rovers fan who will be celebrating if we stay up on Saturday. We are where we are for a reason, because we haven't been good enough since early December and Eustace and the players have had a big part to play in that. Maybe Waggott has shown him his interview from August where he says the goal is to avoid relegation so crack on John, break out the champagne. Small minded people and an insult to Jack Walkers memory.

Irrespective of how Saturday goes my overriding feeling will be of the missed opportunity to build on last season. It's just another reason to detest the errant ones.

A completely wasted season. We haven’t even stood still, we’ve gone backwards.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

He's dropped iley and coyle and is closing in on k-an with his bullshitting fans. 

7 points clear and 13 ahead of Wednesday  whe he rocked in . 

Never looked but I wonder if there was the infamamous 33/1 at the Indian bookies. 

Just waiting Chaddys suckling up

Edited by ABBEY
  • Like 1

nothing to celebrate finishing fourth from bottom,thats loser talk,im`e beginning to dislike the man a lot

he`s not in the kean realm yet,but he`s getting there,more statements of crap like today and he`ll get there soon,he`s gone below coyle in my rovers dislike list,just above appleton and kean now and he`s only been here a few months😁 incidentally the  statement today could have come from kean,complete lies being masked up as a success,he`ll be claiming his first signing in the summer is the new mbappe!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

The message should be of feeling frustrated and anger at even being in that situation, considering we were still challenging the top 6 in December.

Celebrating survival in the Championship.

Wow.

As for 'turning us around'.
This is a guy who has failed to win a single home match, despite playing against the dregs of the division.
He is teetering very close to Kean levels of blatant bullshit.

• Like 8

This is why certain players/ex players etc keep saying expectation levels are too high amongst the fans.

They miss the point though that fans have issues with the ownership, those running it (into the ground) and all associated problems.  When you start a season after finishing 8th/7th you are entitled to expect at least midway even allowing for a budget cut.

Not at BRFC though.